Mexican Fiesta(Twin Room,Start Puerto Vallarta, End Cancun)
From 03/05/2021 to 14/02/2022
Beachfront Dinner in Puerto VallartaVisit Hospicio CabañasGuided City Tour of GuadalajaraWalking tour of GuanajuatoFood tasting at local market in Mexico CityVisit Coyoacan birthplace of Frida KahloVisit the ancient ruins of TeotihuacanGuided tour of Teotihuacan.
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels with bright communal areas for you and your new squad to relax and socialise.
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us - but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample the best local cuisine.
Taste all the best local delicacies - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 6 - Mexico City The theme 'getting out there' will take on a whole new meaning today. Floating gardens, Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera are the focus for this leg of your journey in this bustling city. Get stuck into the local flavours by tasting some Mexican delicacies at a local market. Then, tonight, re-fuel with city eats, like enchiladas, tamales and tacos. Even head out and get a little loco, if the mood takes you...
Day Day 7 - Mexico City It’s a busy one today, travellers. Archaeological city Teotihuacan, pyramids and Aztec temples are the focus for this leg of your journey. As you go, local guides will kindly impart their extensive knowledge on many interesting topics so you're in the know on anything and everything. We'll even take to the water for a traditional Trajinera boat, where you can grab a drink, do some shopping and watch the world float on past. And if you happen to be here at the right time, you might even get to experience Lucha Libre, Mexican wrestling!
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 February 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 January 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans