Caribbean: Curacao, Aruba & St. Lucia
Day 1 - San Juan Founded in 1521, San Juan's picturesque cobblestone streets, plazas and chapels reflect its Spanish heritage. But the second oldest city in the Americas also boasts fine beaches, lush rainforests, verdant mountainsides, imposing forts and a lovely tropical climate. Looking for a cruise to San Juan? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises and read all about why you should cruise from San Juan.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Oranjestad Incredibly white sands and cobalt blue seas make the small island of Aruba a popular destination. In the bustling freeport town of Oranjestad, sherbet-coloured Dutch colonial buildings, draped in bougainvillea, oleander and hibiscus are simply picturesque. Small, but informative museums relate the island's history. Looking for a cruise to Aruba? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 4 - Willemstad Walk around this quaint harbour town and you'll think you've travelled back in time to Old Amsterdam. Admire the colourful Dutch architecture and take advantage of the excellent shopping. Relax on 17-century veranda with a drink made with the famous Curaçao liqueur. Looking for a cruise to Willemstad? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 5 - St. Georges The capital of Grenada is as foot-friendly a city as they come. In the heart of the city is bustling Market Square. Once used for slave trading and political rallies, today you'll find farmers and vendors selling the fruits of their labor - literally. From fresh, local produce, herbs and spices such as nutmeg, ginger and cocoa to original arts & crafts. There's also no shortage of history here. Built in 1704 by the French, Grenada's National Museum is one of the oldest structures in town. Then there's historic Anglican Church constructed in 1825. If you prefer discovering treasures of a tropical kind, you'll find the perfect little paradise at St. George's Harbour.
Day 6 - Castries A mecca for outdoor enthusiasts with thriving coral reefs and rain forest preserves. Explore the world's only drive-in volcanic crater at Sulfur Springs. Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens and Falls and the Morne Coubaril Estate. Looking for a cruise to St. Lucia? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 7 - Basseterre Although founded by the French in 1627, St. Kitts is a very British paradise where cricket and tea are the norm. The dramatic mixed island landscape is rimmed in gold-sand beaches and dotted with well-preserved plantations left over from when the island was covered with sugar cane. View Shopping Guide (Current shopping maps available onboard.) Looking for a cruise to St. Kitts? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 8 - San Juan Founded in 1521, San Juan's picturesque cobblestone streets, plazas and chapels reflect its Spanish heritage. But the second oldest city in the Americas also boasts fine beaches, lush rainforests, verdant mountainsides, imposing forts and a lovely tropical climate. Looking for a cruise to San Juan? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises and read all about why you should cruise from San Juan.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 January 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..