Caribbean: Harvest Caye & Cozumel
Day 1 - Miami Miami's amazing medley of cultures and flashy urban settings makes it a scene to be seen. Visit the trendy Art Deco district of South Beach, Calle Ocho in Little Havana, the super-upscale neighbourhoods of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables and the unique ecosystem of the Everglades. Looking for a cruise from Miami? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Harvest Caye Belize is ideal for eco-tourism. With diverse ecology consisting of jungles, rainforests, swamps, coral reefs and so on, you will find solace and adventure in Harvest Caye's stunning landscape. Looking for a cruise that stops in Harvest Caye? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 4 - Cozumel The island of Cozumel off the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula continues to be known for its fantastic fishing, snorkelling and diving opportunities. And despite the growth of tourism in recent years, the island and its only town, San Miguel, retain much of their original warmth and charm. Looking for a cruise that stops in Cozumel? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Miami Miami's amazing medley of cultures and flashy urban settings makes it a scene to be seen. Visit the trendy Art Deco district of South Beach, Calle Ocho in Little Havana, the super-upscale neighbourhoods of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables and the unique ecosystem of the Everglades. Looking for a cruise from Miami? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 January 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..