Western Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome
Day 1 - Barcelona Life in the Catalan capital is as fast and fun as anywhere in Europe. Take a stroll down Las Ramblas, where the street theatre is just as crazy as the fantastical Art Nouveau architecture of the city’s most famous son, Gaudi. The Gothic Quarter with its narrow streets and vast cathedral is big on atmosphere and the neighbourhood tapas bars are just the place to refill.
Day 2 - Ajaccio Corsica’s capital is a very attractive city with a historic centre where you can visit the birthplace of the island’s most famous son, Napoleon Bonaparte. But for a real flavour of Corsica, get out and about to discover the beautiful coastline of rugged cliffs and perfect beaches, and the maquis covered interior where vines and olives grow beneath age-old hill towns.
Day 3 - Naples you must try the real thing before you explore the historic centre with its grand palace, cathedral and opera house. Feeling romantic? Take the hydrofoil to the isle of Capri or the Amalfi Coast drive to Sorrento and don’t forget your camera. History buffs make for Pompeii, to see how the Romans lived back in the 1st century AD.
Day 4 - Rome (Civitavecchia) Civitavecchia has been the port for Rome since the 13th-century and the Eternal City is still the big draw. It wasn’t built in a day, but you’ll see a lot in yours, from the massive Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica and Vatican City to the sun-filled piazzas, fabulous fountains, ultra-chic designer stores and oh-so-tempting pavement cafés, where you can do as the Romans do.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..