Mexican Riviera: Cabo & Ensenada
Day 1 - San Diego It's not just a cliché - San Diego really does have some of the most enjoyable weather anywhere. This Southern Cal city also offers 70 miles of soft-sand beaches, a world-renowned zoo, spectacular golf course, and memorable destinations like Coronado, La Jolla and Del Mar.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Cabo San Lucas Cabo's signature landmark is El Arco ("The Arch"), a rock formation at the tip of "Land's End." The jewel of the Baja Peninsula is famous for its world-class sportfishing, as well as its high-end resorts and exclusive gated communities that line an area simply called "the Corridor."
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Ensenada, Mexico Just 90-miles south of San Diego, you'll enjoy Ensenada's warm climate and friendly atmosphere. Visit La Bufadora, a unique blowhole, then shop at local wineries. Try your luck at the Riveriera del Pacifico resort and casino built in the '30s.
Day 6 - San Diego It's not just a cliché - San Diego really does have some of the most enjoyable weather anywhere. This Southern Cal city also offers 70 miles of soft-sand beaches, a world-renowned zoo, spectacular golf course, and memorable destinations like Coronado, La Jolla and Del Mar.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..