Europe from London to Rome: Italy, France, Spain
Day 1 - London (Southampton), England Protected from the frequent storms of the English Channel by the Isle of Wight, Southampton has survived a turbulent history to serve as a principal port of the United Kingdom today. Pay homage to one of the most famous ships to sail these shores at the Mayflower Memorial. Visit the stoic walls of Bargate and the Tudor House Museum.
Day 2 - Brest, France Brest is as big and bold as its history. This naval port has many military landmarks for you to explore. View the heavily fortified Chateau de Brest and the rotund 14th century Tour Tanguy tower. The tower contains a museum with dioramas depicting the town on the eve of World War II. But Brest is so much more than a military town. It is the gateway to enchanting medieval villages and abbeys, the mythical Abers Coast and elegant chateaux. And if you're looking for keepsakes, Brest has handcrafted ceramic pieces and fashions with a nautical flair. Instead of recapping your day over seafood, opt for Breton crêpes made with buckwheat - they are a specialty here.
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Lisbon An unforgettable stop on any European cruise, with its Gothic cathedrals, medieval castle, and quaint village neighbourhoods, Lisbon is Portugal's feature attraction and has been the country's capital since 1147. Wander the narrow cobblestone streets of this city at your own leisurely pace, stopping along the way at a remarkable museum or 1930's era patio caf. Explore more of Lisbon on a European cruise!
Day 5 - Cadiz (Seville) Indulge in the culture of Andalusia's capital of Seville and visit its stunning Cathedral, one of the largest in the world. Stop and taste the tapas and smell the orange blossoms during a stroll down the winding Medieval lanes. But be sure you leave time to visit the breathtaking Plaza de Espana.
Day 6 - Granada (Malaga) The strategic position to the Mediterranean Sea has always made Malaga an attractive zone for foreign invasions. From Malaga, a trip to Granada showcases an intriguing blend of Arab and European cultures. Be sure to visit The Alhambra, one of the finest examples of Moorish art in Spain.
Day 7 - Alicante, Spain This Costa Blanca jewel lies between mountains and sea fronted with miles of beaches. Spanish Baroque at its finest, Cathedral de San Nicolas is well worth the stop. Discover the La Alcudia Archaeological Sites, a working dig occupied since the Stone Age.
Day 8 - Tarragona A port town dating back to the 5th century BC, Tarragona teems with history. Lose yourself in Roman ruins, including an amphitheater overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Take a stroll in the medieval town centre to explore an enormous Gothic and Romanesque cathedral and other splendid structures. Or head to nearby Reus for your fill of early 20th-century modernist architecture. Feel like getting your adrenaline pumping? Head to PortAventura, a massive amusement park filled with thrilling rides and exciting shows. And when you're hungry, you have plenty of delicious options, including lots of fresh seafood. Take your pick from any number of small bars, restaurants and cafés in the city centre featuring inventive fare from the sea.
Day 9 - Cannes Drive up Suquet Hill for a view of the city, sea and Lerins Island - fabulous dahling! How many rich and famous can you spot, walk the palm-lined promenade de la Croisette and count. The French Riviera at its best...the International Film Festival calls this home. Explore more of Cannes on a European cruise!
Day 10 - Florence/Pisa (Livorno) How lucky to visit the Tuscan region, Florence & Pisa, resplendent in art and history. What's even more fortunate is that all the main attractions in Florence are centrally located for the perfect walking tour. See Santa Croce, Piazza del Duomo and Michelangelo's David. Explore more of Florence & Pisa on a European cruise!
Day 11 - Naples Cruise to Naples, located on Italy's stunning Amalfi coast, a city rich in history. A tour around Naples' grand piazzas, cathedrals and castles in the old centre will take you back centuries. Pompeii is not too far either, a dashing city which boasts diverse cultural offerings and charming streets. Explore more of Naples on a European cruise!
Day 12 - Rome (Civitavecchia) Endless adventures await in Rome. With two and a half thousand years of history, art and culture, it is no wonder Rome is one of the most visited cities on the planet. Gaze at the masterpieces of the Vatican or walk into the past with visits to ancient relics, historic monuments and legendary museums. Or people-watch while sipping on an espresso in a quaint cafe.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..