Mexican Riviera: Cabo & Puerto Vallarta
Day 1 - Los Angeles Check out the scene at Venice Beach. Spot a celebrity or two on Rodeo Drive. Take a walk down the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Explore the La Brea Tar Pits or Getty Centre. Or spend the day at one of L.A.'s world-famous theme parks.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Puerto Vallarta Smaller and more subdued than Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta has retained a good deal of its small village charm along with 26 miles of spectacular beaches along the Banderas Bay. Stroll the cobblestone streets to the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Or peruse the many local wares for sale at the open-air markets.
Day 5 - Mazatlan Combine a first-class beach resort with a city with an illustrious, colonial past and you've got Mazatlán. Sip on some Margaritas and enjoy the authentic Mexican cuisine. Take a drive along the foothills of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Then visit the many shops offering local crafts.
Day 6 - Cabo San Lucas Cabo's signature landmark is El Arco ("The Arch"), a rock formation at the tip of "Land's End." The jewel of the Baja Peninsula is famous for its world-class sportfishing, as well as its high-end resorts and exclusive gated communities that line an area simply called "the Corridor."
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Los Angeles Check out the scene at Venice Beach. Spot a celebrity or two on Rodeo Drive. Take a walk down the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Explore the La Brea Tar Pits or Getty Centre. Or spend the day at one of L.A.'s world-famous theme parks.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..