Caribbean: Curacao & Aruba to New Orleans
Day 1 - New York Everyone loves New York and there are a million reasons why. Here are but a few: the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, the Ellis Island National Monument, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim Museum, Times Square, Broadway, Greenwich Village, 5th Avenue and Central Park.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Puerto Plata (or officially known as San Felipe de Puerto Plata) is the ninth largest city in the Dominican Republic and the capital of the province of Puerto Plata. For spectacular city views, take a ride up the Pico Isabel de Torres mountain which stands over 2,600 feet high. History buff? Visit Fortaleza San Felipe, which was built in the 16th century and served as a prison under the dictatorship of Rafael Trujillo. Or head to the Amber Museum, a museum filled with a unique collection of valuable Dominican amber which is semiprecious tree sap that has hardened for millions of years capturing many fossils of plant and insect life.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Willemstad Walk around this quaint harbour town and you'll think you've travelled back in time to Old Amsterdam. Admire the colourful Dutch architecture and take advantage of the excellent shopping. Relax on 17-century veranda with a drink made with the famous Curaçao liqueur. Looking for a cruise to Willemstad? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 7 - Oranjestad Incredibly white sands and cobalt blue seas make the small island of Aruba a popular destination. In the bustling freeport town of Oranjestad, sherbet-coloured Dutch colonial buildings, draped in bougainvillea, oleander and hibiscus are simply picturesque. Small, but informative museums relate the island's history. Looking for a cruise to Aruba? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Colon, Panama Colón is the capital of Colón Province, in Panama. It sits on the Caribbean coast, at the entrance to the Panama Canal. The Canal Expansion Observation Center is a park with viewing platforms over the canal’s Atlantic locks and Gatún Lake. The vast Colón Free Trade Zone offers tax-free shopping. Just west of the city, at the mouth of the Chagres River, Fort San Lorenzo is a well-preserved colonial military structure.
Day 10 - Puerto Limon Puerto Limón is known for its multi-cultural community and a festive annual carnaval celebration. In recent years the area has become even better known as must-see stop for eco-tourists. The region's unique geography and neo-tropical climate combined with abundant rainforests make for one of the most naturally diverse "biospheres" in the world. And you can take advantage of national parks and reserves in all directions from Limón. Pay close attention when you dock as many guests have reported seeing peaceful sloths lumbering in the trees right in port!
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - George Town The largest of the Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman is famous for its Seven Mile Beach, the popular Stingray City and its excellent diving. Both nature and history are preserved underwater with a collection of easily viewed shipwrecks. Looking for a cruise that stops in the Cayman Islands? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 13 - Cozumel The island of Cozumel off the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula continues to be known for its fantastic fishing, snorkelling and diving opportunities. And despite the growth of tourism in recent years, the island and its only town, San Miguel, retain much of their original warmth and charm. Looking for a cruise that stops in Cozumel? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - New Orleans It seems nothing can dampen the spirits where the good times roll, the jazz is cool and the food is hot. Get in on the action in the world-famous Vieux Carre, better known as the French Quarter, with its Dixieland sounds and Bourbon Street banter. Tour the charming Garden District or just stroll along the Mississippi. Looking for a cruise from New Orleans? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..