Mediterranean: Italy, Greece, Croatia to Rome
Day 1 - Venice (Trieste) You could start a discussion about Venice by praising its restaurants, wine bars, marble churches or blown glass. But you probably won't. You'll likely start with the fact that Venice is built on water. It is a place where people either float slowly down palace-lined man-made waterways or stroll down narrow alleyways. There's no more extraordinary place to find yourself, or lose yourself. Be sure to stay in Venice before your next European cruise.
Day 2 - Dubrovnik Despite the magnificent 13th century walls that surround the city, Dubrovnik is one of the most welcoming cruise destinations in all of Europe. Dubbed “the pearl of the Adriatic” by the poet, Lord Byron, this Croatian city exudes romantic charm and beautiful scenery with its shimmering marble streets, centuries-old buildings capped by bright orange roofs, and lovely beaches ensconced between awesome rocky ledges. Explore more of Dubrovnik on a European cruise!
Day 3 - Corfu One of the lushest of the Greek Isles, Corfu is rimmed in dramatic blue waters and topped with tranquil hillside villages. A collection of quaint cafes in the town of Corfu feels very continental, but the island's secluded coves and sandy beaches could only be found in the Greek Isles. Explore more of Corfu on a European cruise!
Day 4 - Valletta Although somewhat scarred by World War II, Valletta prides itself on its magnificent Baroque palaces, piazzas, gardens and churches. The Magisterial Palace, built between 1571 and 1574, now houses the Maltese Parliament and offices of the President of Malta.
Day 5 - Messina (Sicily) The third largest city on the island of Sicily, Messina welcomes cruise ship visitors with its lovely harbour, extraordinary architecture (much of which miraculously survived a horrendous earthquake and tidal wave in 1908) and wonderful food. Stroll through Messina's Piazza Cairoli taking in magnificent fountains and cathedrals, or sip Marsala wine at a sidewalk cafe. Explore more of Messina on a European cruise!
Day 6 - Naples Cruise to Naples, located on Italy's stunning Amalfi coast, a city rich in history. A tour around Naples' grand piazzas, cathedrals and castles in the old centre will take you back centuries. Pompeii is not too far either, a dashing city which boasts diverse cultural offerings and charming streets. Explore more of Naples on a European cruise!
Day 7 - Florence/Pisa (Livorno) How lucky to visit the Tuscan region, Florence & Pisa, resplendent in art and history. What's even more fortunate is that all the main attractions in Florence are centrally located for the perfect walking tour. See Santa Croce, Piazza del Duomo and Michelangelo's David. Explore more of Florence & Pisa on a European cruise!
Day 8 - Rome (Civitavecchia) Endless adventures await in Rome. With two and a half thousand years of history, art and culture, it is no wonder Rome is one of the most visited cities on the planet. Gaze at the masterpieces of the Vatican or walk into the past with visits to ancient relics, historic monuments and legendary museums. Or people-watch while sipping on an espresso in a quaint cafe.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 November 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..