Asia from Hong Kong to Singapore
Day 1 - Hong Kong, China This former British colony brims with modern skyscrapers, ancient traditions and incredible food. A shopper's paradise, local shops and markets offer everything imaginable, from silk to jewellery and electronics. The highest point in the city, Victoria Peak, offers sweeping views of this vibrant city. Hollywood Road's temple and antique shops are worth exploring, or take a junk cruise and explore the magnificent bay. As Asia's culinary capital, your gastronomic desires are sure to be fulfilled.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Hanoi (Ha Long Bay), Vietnam Dotted with thousands of limestone islets, Ha Long Bay is a breathtaking World Heritage Site that calls out to be explored. Hop on a kayak or take a boat tour to get close to these jungle-capped karst wonders or explore the caves inside. If history draws you, head 60 miles west to Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam for 1,000 years. Rich in native and French colonial influences in architecture, it has been called the "Paris of Asia." The grounds of the Temple of Literature and ancient university are particularly stunning.
Day 4 - Chan May The Cham Museum is filled with a rich collection of artifacts of the Cham culture. Da Nang is also a place known for authentic local cuisines. Vendors can be found in the market and along the Han river offering fresh seafood and Quang noodle dishes. Browse the shops for locally woven cotton cloth, lacquerware and charming silk paintings on note cards.
Day 5 - Nha Trang, Vietnam Situated on a picturesque bay, Nha Trang is known for its sandy beaches and one of the longest cable cars in the world. At two miles long, the cable car to Hon Tre Island offers an amazing, mobile view over the bay. If history calls you, a visit to the Po Nagar Cham Towers dating to 781 is in order. Also compelling is the Long Song Pagoda, with its intricate architecture, mosaics and garden. Linger on the grounds, then climb 150 stone steps to the 70-foot-tall White Buddha at the top and enjoy a panoramic view of Nha Trang.
Day 6 - Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Vietnam Discover the rich heritage of Saigon and the Mekong Delta. You won't forget a ride on a cycle rickshaw, known locally as xích lô ("sick-low"). Sit back as your driver whisks you past pagodas, colonial architecture and vibrant markets. A nice contrast to the city is the lush countryside of rice paddies and tiny villages along the Mekong. The freshness of the food is highlighted by the phenomenal fusion of local cuisine, a unique blend of Asian spices and French cooking styles.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand Bangkok's glorious golden temples and palaces, the royal barges and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, carved from a single block of jade, are must-sees for any visitor. The riverside Temple of Dawn is also stunning and worth seeing. The Royal Palace, a massive complex of carved and gilded buildings, is familiar to many as the setting of the true story of Anna and the King of Siam - and is still used by the royal family today. Bangkok will heighten your senses and fuel memories for a lifetime.
Day 9 - Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand Bangkok's glorious golden temples and palaces, the royal barges and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, carved from a single block of jade, are must-sees for any visitor. The riverside Temple of Dawn is also stunning and worth seeing. The Royal Palace, a massive complex of carved and gilded buildings, is familiar to many as the setting of the true story of Anna and the King of Siam - and is still used by the royal family today. Bangkok will heighten your senses and fuel memories for a lifetime.
Day 10 - Ko Samui, Thailand Feel like Thai royalty as you ride an elephant then see these clever animals show their work skills. Ko Samui is an idyllic, forested island with pristine sandy beaches, but venture inland and see majestic cascading waterfalls or a plantation where monkeys harvest coconuts. Back in town, shop for Thai silk, elegant resort clothes and handicrafts. Don't leave the island without sampling the spicy local fare, which will pleasantly jolt your taste buds.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Singapore Explore a compact, fascinating city-state that's truly global. A onetime British trading post, its diverse past is reflected everywhere, from its old Chinese quarter and colourful Hindu temples to its modern skyscrapers and common language, English. Take a short cruise along the Singapore River or a pedicab ride through town, or enjoy the quiet at the National Orchid Garden. Interested in Asian medicine? A special medicinal restaurant can prescribe just the menu to help you feel your best.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 December 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..