Asia from Hong Kong to Bangkok
Day 1 - Hong Kong, China This former British colony brims with modern skyscrapers, ancient traditions and incredible food. A shopper's paradise, local shops and markets offer everything imaginable, from silk to jewellery and electronics. The highest point in the city, Victoria Peak, offers sweeping views of this vibrant city. Hollywood Road's temple and antique shops are worth exploring, or take a junk cruise and explore the magnificent bay. As Asia's culinary capital, your gastronomic desires are sure to be fulfilled.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Manila, Philippines Home to 12 million, the capital of the Philippines is a dynamic city with a rich colonial history dating to 1565, when the Spanish arrived. Dive into the most popular attractions, including the elegant Malacanang Palace, the National Museum of the Philippines and Rizal Park. The poignant, 150-acre American Cemetery and Memorial holds U.S. and Allied servicemen who made the ultimate sacrifice during World War II. The historic walled city core, Intramuros, is well worth exploring.
Day 4 - Coron, Philippines Coron, officially the Municipality of Coron, is a 1st class municipality in the province of Palawan, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 51,803 people.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Kota Kinabalu This bustling, ethnically diverse city offers sightseers a diversity of culture and eras. A gold-domed mosque, unique high-rise architecture and the Heritage Village all combine to paint a picture of the city's past. Venture into the interior to astonishing Kinabalu Park, where exotic plants and rare orchids flourish. Spend time on the glorious beaches and enjoy the local fresh fish.
Day 7 - Muara, Brunei Darussalam A drive through the city or a boat ride on its canals will let you capture the spirit of Muara. Ornate mosques glitter in the sun with their golden domes and minarets. Visit the Brunei Museum, a repository of Malay culture and Islamic art, or take a water taxi over to Kampong Ayer, "the Water Village." Experience a trip back in time with a visit inland to a Dayak village. Back in Muara, look for silver jewellery, brass and bronze items, intricately made heirloom sarongs and antiques.
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Vietnam Discover the rich heritage of Saigon and the Mekong Delta. You won't forget a ride on a cycle rickshaw, known locally as xích lô ("sick-low"). Sit back as your driver whisks you past pagodas, colonial architecture and vibrant markets. A nice contrast to the city is the lush countryside of rice paddies and tiny villages along the Mekong. The freshness of the food is highlighted by the phenomenal fusion of local cuisine, a unique blend of Asian spices and French cooking styles.
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Ko Samui, Thailand Feel like Thai royalty as you ride an elephant then see these clever animals show their work skills. Ko Samui is an idyllic, forested island with pristine sandy beaches, but venture inland and see majestic cascading waterfalls or a plantation where monkeys harvest coconuts. Back in town, shop for Thai silk, elegant resort clothes and handicrafts. Don't leave the island without sampling the spicy local fare, which will pleasantly jolt your taste buds.
Day 12 - Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand Bangkok's glorious golden temples and palaces, the royal barges and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, carved from a single block of jade, are must-sees for any visitor. The riverside Temple of Dawn is also stunning and worth seeing. The Royal Palace, a massive complex of carved and gilded buildings, is familiar to many as the setting of the true story of Anna and the King of Siam - and is still used by the royal family today. Bangkok will heighten your senses and fuel memories for a lifetime.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 January 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..