Eastern Caribbean from Miami
Day 1 - Miami Miami's amazing medley of cultures and flashy urban settings makes it a scene to be seen. Visit the trendy Art Deco district of South Beach, Calle Ocho in Little Havana, the super-upscale neighbourhoods of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables and the unique ecosystem of the Everglades. Looking for a cruise from Miami? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Puerto Plata (or officially known as San Felipe de Puerto Plata) is the ninth largest city in the Dominican Republic and the capital of the province of Puerto Plata. For spectacular city views, take a ride up the Pico Isabel de Torres mountain which stands over 2,600 feet high. History buff? Visit Fortaleza San Felipe, which was built in the 16th century and served as a prison under the dictatorship of Rafael Trujillo. Or head to the Amber Museum, a museum filled with a unique collection of valuable Dominican amber which is semiprecious tree sap that has hardened for millions of years capturing many fossils of plant and insect life.
Day 4 - St. Thomas The waterfront warehouses where gold-hungry pirates once stored their booty now house treasure of another kind: duty-free china, watches, jewelry and other luxury goods. Shopping is one of the big onshore attractions in Charlotte Amalie, the capital of the US Virgin Islands. Offshore, colorful coral reefs in turquoise waters lure snorkelers and scuba divers from all over the world. And everywhere, there's spectacular scenery everyone can enjoy!
Day 5 - Tortola Discovered by Christopher Columbus himself in 1493, this exotic, peaceful island is home to both towering mahogany trees and white-sand beaches. The region offers a challenging hike that extends 1,780 feet up Sage Mountain. A great spot for great birdwatching and breathtaking views of Tortola and neighbouring islands. Looking for a cruise to Tortola? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Great Stirrup Cay All our cruises to the Bahamas feature a whole day visit to Great Stirrup Cay, our idyllic island paradise reserved just for our guests. Stroll along soft, white-sand beaches and enjoy the many activities we have to offer. Snorkel and see underwater delights, kayak in crystal-clear water, then get revved up on a WaveRunner® adventure. The fun is endless here. Grab a bite at our new 8,500- square foot beach buffet and simply relax in your private beachfront cabana. This tropical paradise is just for you. Take advantage.
Day 8 - Miami Miami's amazing medley of cultures and flashy urban settings makes it a scene to be seen. Visit the trendy Art Deco district of South Beach, Calle Ocho in Little Havana, the super-upscale neighbourhoods of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables and the unique ecosystem of the Everglades. Looking for a cruise from Miami? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 February 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..