Canada & New England Round-trip Boston
Day 1 - Boston Welcome to an American city where history truly does come to life. Be sure to visit Bunker Hill Monument, Paul Revere's House, the Old North Church, Quincy Market and the mansions of Beacon Hill. Then wander Boston Common, the oldest public park in the U.S.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Charlottetown Opulent clapboard villas lead the way towards Charlottetown's beautiful Victoria Park. Colours is everywhere - from the Victorian architecture to the red sandstone cliffs. Sample homemade island jams, visit the Anne of Green Gables homestead and stroll the boardwalk.
Day 4 - Sydney, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia The coal industry brought immigration from many parts of the world, giving Sydney a multicultural mix of over 50 ethnic backgrounds and a global flavour to its history. Located on Cape Breton Island, Sydney is also an ideal jumping-off point for scenic adventures.
Day 5 - Halifax, Nova Scotia Admire the rugged coastline that surrounds Halifax, the world's second-largest natural harbour. This beautifully preserved city is Nova Scotia's capital and was founded in 1749. Take steps through history and climb to The Citadel to witness the Old Town Clock.
Day 6 - Portland,Maine Portland offers all the amenities of a big city: art districts, a vibrant waterfront, museums, parks and diverse shopping opportunities. But within minutes, you can be enjoying the view from an historic lighthouse or tasting a juicy, local lobster.
Day 7 - Bar Harbor This coastal attraction has retained much of its charm since its glory days of the 1900s, when America's elite vacationed here in opulent summer cottages. Surrounding the rock-bound harbour is the world-famous Acadia National Park where the opulence of nature is on display.
Day 8 - Boston Welcome to an American city where history truly does come to life. Be sure to visit Bunker Hill Monument, Paul Revere's House, the Old North Church, Quincy Market and the mansions of Beacon Hill. Then wander Boston Common, the oldest public park in the U.S.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..