Panama Canal From Los Angeles To Miami
Day 1 - Los Angeles Check out the scene at Venice Beach. Spot a celebrity or two on Rodeo Drive. Take a walk down the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Explore the La Brea Tar Pits or Getty Centre. Or spend the day at one of L.A.'s world-famous theme parks.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Cabo San Lucas Cabo's signature landmark is El Arco ("The Arch"), a rock formation at the tip of "Land's End." The jewel of the Baja Peninsula is famous for its world-class sportfishing, as well as its high-end resorts and exclusive gated communities that line an area simply called "the Corridor."
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Puerto Quetzal This port city was constructed in 1984 to help connect nearby cities. Travellers often venture out to Antigua, a 90-minute trek to where 17th century colonial facades beckons and Guatemalan history comes alive.
Day 7 - San Juan del Sur Situated along the Pacific in southwestern Nicaragua, the coastal town of San Juan Del Sur is one of the country's most popular holiday destinations. Discover local boutiques, delicious cuisine and beautiful landscape through a wide range of activities and tours. Whether horseback riding through a lush forest, gliding across emerald waters on a catamaran or catching some waves at one of the world-class surfing spots, everyone can find a piece of paradise in San Juan Del Sur.
Day 8 - Puntarenas, Costa Rica Stroll the seaport town with its multi-coloured cottages and local markets. Head to Carara Tropical Rainforest to explore exotic flora and fauna with a naturalist guide. Or opt for a tour of San Jose - home of the Teatro Nacional and Museo del Oro.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Panama City (Fuerte Amador), Panama Peppered with classic French and Spanish architecture, you can roam as far as your eyes can see in decadent Fuerte Amador. And be sure to make your way through Panama's verdant rainforests, visit secluded villages, and purchase handmade crafts in the city. Once you've worked up an appetite, sample a tamal de olla, a local specialty containing chicken with corn-stuffed cornmeal, vegetables, olives and raisins.
Day 11 - Daylight transit of Panama Canal
Day 12 - Cartagena, Colombia The old walled city of Cartagena reflects a turbulent history of conquistadors and pirates. Climb "las murallas" for an unforgettable view of the harbour. Shop for emeralds and leather goods along the cobblestone streets of this enchanting city. Looking for a cruise to Cartagena? Check out our selection of Panama Canal cruises.
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Miami Miami's amazing medley of cultures and flashy urban settings makes it a scene to be seen. Visit the trendy Art Deco district of South Beach, Calle Ocho in Little Havana, the super-upscale neighbourhoods of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables and the unique ecosystem of the Everglades. Looking for a cruise from Miami? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 January 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..