Bahamas & Perfect Day
Day 1 - Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida As the home of Kennedy Space Centre, Cape Canaveral is the launching point for all-out adventure in Central Florida. Its beaches offer a mix of family-friendly shores and secluded swathes of sand. And with Orlando’s theme park sprawl only an hour away, you can easily mingle with your favourite characters. Beyond the parks lie equally amusing gems packed with Old Florida character. Kayak past manatees in the Banana River Lagoon and zip line above alligators at Brevard Zoo. Discover notable art museums and Park Avenue’s ritzy charm. Orlando cruises give you access to trace the region’s roots at the Orange County Regional History Museum.
Day 2 - Nassau, Bahamas Caribbean charm shines in the Bahamian capital, where you’re never more than a few steps away from rhythmic percussions, appetising flavours, white-sand beaches and some of the clearest waters in the world. This picture-perfect paradise was once a pirate’s haven – and you can explore its colourful past of buccaneers, blockade-runners and bootleggers along historical streets and at the three colonial fortresses that line the shores. If you’re looking for a more hands-on maritime adventure, look no further. Cruise to Nassau and swim with stingrays, dive with dolphins or spot colourful coral on a glass-bottomed boat. And just across the bridge is beautiful Paradise Island, home to world-famous luxury hotels and resorts. Spend the day at the famous Atlantis and splash your way through its expansive water park, grab a piña colada at the Marina Village and spot the hammerhead sharks in Predator Lagoon.
Day 3 - CocoCay, Bahamas This isn’t vacation days spent. This is bragging rights earned. Conquer the tallest waterslide in North America and snap a shot from up to 450 feet up in a helium balloon. Grab a drink at the swim-up bar and soak up the scene in the largest freshwater pool in The Bahamas. Or get a taste of Bora Bora with your own Floating Cabana.
Day 4 - Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida As the home of Kennedy Space Centre, Cape Canaveral is the launching point for all-out adventure in Central Florida. Its beaches offer a mix of family-friendly shores and secluded swathes of sand. And with Orlando’s theme park sprawl only an hour away, you can easily mingle with your favourite characters. Beyond the parks lie equally amusing gems packed with Old Florida character. Kayak past manatees in the Banana River Lagoon and zip line above alligators at Brevard Zoo. Discover notable art museums and Park Avenue’s ritzy charm. Orlando cruises give you access to trace the region’s roots at the Orange County Regional History Museum.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..