South America from Buenos Aires to Rio
Day 1 - Buenos Aires See this South American city which boasts vast cultural offerings, fine foods, and quaint cafes. The city that never sleeps lives up to its name with an exciting pulse of energetic people. Visit La Boca, birthplace of Tango. Explore more of Buenos Aries on a South America cruise!
Day 2 - Punta Del Este The Saint-Tropez of Latin America is a favourite summer playground of southernmost South America. Sail the calmer waters or lounge on the beach along a 20-mile shoreline. And witness the big waves breaking at la Brava.
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Santos, Brazil "A healthy and fresh land and good waters" is how the first Jesuit priests who crossed the Serra do Mar mountains in 1553 described the area that would become the largest and wealthiest city in South America. Explore the old and the new downtown sections, the Cathedral of São Paulo, the Oriental District, the Higienopolis District, and Pacaembu Stadium. Nearby Santos, the port-of-call, is a holiday resort with magnificent beaches and the lovely Orchid Gardens.
Day 5 - Ilha Grande, Brazil Brazil's third largest island, famed for its tropical scenery and gorgeous beaches, has an unusual history. It was once a leper colony and later a prison. Today the entire island is a protected area and is home to a tiny beachfront town, Vila do Abraão, where cars are banned. With fine-grain sand and clear turquoise waters, the two-mile-long Lopes Mendes Beach is virtually a postcard. Another picture-album sight is Abraão Cove, considered the most beautiful bay on the island.
Day 6 - Rio de Janeiro Christ the Redeemer, one of the modern Seven Wonders of the World, stands atop the Corcovado peak. Survey the city from a platform below the 125-foot statue or hop on a cable car to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain and get a different perspective of Rio and the Christ. Feel a rush to your senses from the awesome activity on world-famous beaches Ipanema and Copacabana. If the quiet side of Rio is what you seek, a visit to the lush botanical garden - home to some 8,000 species - will delight you.
Day 7 - Rio de Janeiro Christ the Redeemer, one of the modern Seven Wonders of the World, stands atop the Corcovado peak. Survey the city from a platform below the 125-foot statue or hop on a cable car to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain and get a different perspective of Rio and the Christ. Feel a rush to your senses from the awesome activity on world-famous beaches Ipanema and Copacabana. If the quiet side of Rio is what you seek, a visit to the lush botanical garden - home to some 8,000 species - will delight you.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 March 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..