Iceland from London to Reykjavik: Norway & Scotlan
Day 1 - Southampton Protected from the frequent storms of the English Channel by the Isle of Wight, Southampton has survived a turbulent history to serve as a principal port of the United Kingdom today. Pay homage to one of the most famous ships to sail these shores at the Mayflower Memorial. Visit the stoic walls of Bargate and the Tudor House Museum.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Edinburgh Golfers will love a scenic drive to St. Andrews, birthplace of the challenging sport. This capital city has thousands of years of history, incredible views, and the world's largest art festival. Tour Craigmillar, Dalhousie and Edinburgh Castles or see the Royal Yacht Britannia.
Day 4 - Inverness Inverness is a city in the glorious Scottish Highlands. Teeming with bagpipe players and enthusiasts thanks to the city's annual Northern Meeting in September, Inverness also boasts a diverse music scene. Gaelic was the native language until the turn of the 19th century.
Day 5 - Lerwick The capital of Scotland's Shetland Islands is a vibrant and energetic city coloured by grand Victorian houses and the region's namesake ponies. It is a cruise ship's primary entry to the Shetlands, a mosaic of over a hundred islands inhabited by about 22,000 people and an abundance of wildlife. It is a land shaped by the sea featuring views of dramatic sculptured cliffs and tranquil sandy bays. Explore more of Lerwick on a European cruise!
Day 6 - Bergen View this lovely and charming Norwegian city from your cruise ship and you'll see how the city is nestled between seven mountains, seven fjords and the North Sea. The Norwegian King resided here, and many historical events took place in this busy port. These events come alive when you amble down the old streets of Bryggen, past picturesque, wooden buildings and the Romanesque-style St. Mary's church. Explore more of Bergen on a European cruise!
Day 7 - Alesund One of Norway's most beautiful towns, renowned for its Jugend-style architecture and art nouveau style. Cruise visitors will immediately notice Ålesund's unique layout, as it is built on islands extending to the sea, and offers scenic views of fjords and the Sunnmore Alps. Ålesund is the fishing capital of Norway. Explore more of Ålesund on a European cruise!
Day 8 - Alesund One of Norway's most beautiful towns, renowned for its Jugend-style architecture and art nouveau style. Cruise visitors will immediately notice Ålesund's unique layout, as it is built on islands extending to the sea, and offers scenic views of fjords and the Sunnmore Alps. Ålesund is the fishing capital of Norway. Explore more of Ålesund on a European cruise!
Day 9 - Akureyri, Iceland Nestled along the shores of one of the most breathtaking fjords in Iceland, Akureyri is the nation's second largest urban area and a centre of Icelandic folk culture. Visit the museums, hike along the extraordinary vistas or explore the botanical gardens. Shop in one of the charming boutiques and then catch a glimpse of the most northerly 18-hole golf course in the world. After you've worked up an appetite, feast on some Nordic specialties like smoked lamb and fresh fish and then indulge in an Icelandic fried pastry.
Day 10 - Isafjordur, Iceland As the largest town in Iceland's remote Westfjords's region, Ísafjörður is a magnet for outdoor enthusiasts. Boasting an enchanting fjord ideal for watersports and a mountainous landscape brimming with opportunities for hiking, biking, horseback riding and more, there's something for everyone to enjoy. Originally a church site and a 16th century trading post, the town of Ísafjörður is home to wonderful museums and historic sites for those wishing to learn about the region's rich heritage and local culture.
Day 11 - Reykjavik There's a good reason that Iceland is considered a photographer's dream destination. Its terrain is visually stunning, offering views of lava flows, hot springs, unspoiled nature - and colourful, fascinating cities like Reykjavik. The world's most northerly capital brings together quaint villages, exciting museums, a flourishing music scene and restaurants that rival Europe's finest. Explore more of Reykjavik on a European cruise!
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..