East Coast USA and Canada End New York
New York City
From 16/09/2021 to 28/10/2021
CITY TOUR in Washington D.
, Quebec City, Montreal, BostonORIENTATION of New York City, Toronto, Ottawa, Niagara-on-the-LakeVIEW the Empire State Building, White House, Lincoln Memorial, Independence HallVISIT Liberty Bell Center, Lancaster County, Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls, Amish Country in Lancaster County, Niagara Falls CruiseCONNECT WITH LOCALS Visit a locally owned winery and savour regional flavours paired with their delicious wines.
(Day 6)DIVE INTO CULTURE Dive into Culture and embrace Canada's national sport, learning the secrets and superstitions of hockey players as a professional coach walks you through a day in the life of a player.
Visit a local farmers market outside of Montreal to 'Dive into Culture' and experience the flavors of the region during a lunch tasting including wine and cider.
(Day 7, 11)LOCAL SPECIALIST For included sightseeing in the Amish countryside, Quebec City and Montreal.
(Days 4, 10, 11)STAYS WITH STORIES Stay at the historic Inn at Leola Village in Lancaster and Omni Parker House, symbolic to Boston's rich history and culture since 1855.
(Days 4, 12).
13 breakfasts2 lunches5 dinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trustedHandcrafted HighlightsOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and local charges includedMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and separate DriverAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAirport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holidayVIP entry to many sights.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive New York City Take a bite of the Big Apple and you'll wish you'd had more, as the vision and passion of this vibrant city inspires you to believe your dreams really will come true. Check in to your New York hotel and spend the afternoon exploring its soaring skyline on your terms. This evening, you'll meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception at 5:30 p.m.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 August 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 30 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.