Essence of Eastern Canada with Maritimes Cruise Inside Cabin
From 21/08/2021 to 09/10/2021
Montreal Embark on a tour of the city with a Local SpecialistNiagara Falls Witness the majestic American and Canadian sides of the falls aboard a cruiseOttawa Enjoy a sightseeing tour of some of the city's most famous sightsPrince Edward County Visit Campbell's Orchard in Prince Edward County for a farm tour and a cider tasting.
Quebec Explore Old Quebec with a Local SpecialistQuebec City Iconic Breakfast at a traditional Cabane a Sucre (Sugar Shack) where you'll learn how maple syrup is harvested and turned into various other maple productsToronto Orientation tour including Chinatown.
1 BreakfastAudio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesAn expert Travel Director and separate driverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesCity orientation tours.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Toronto (2 Nights) Welcome to the world's most multiculturally diverse city, Toronto. Known to locals as the 'Six', Canada's hipster enclave and largest city is all about unique neighbourhoods, fusion food, fascinat-ing museums, vintage shopping and a healthy obsession with all things hockey. At the centre of it all is the city's icon, the CN Tower, its 553 metre spire dominating the landscape. After settling in to your hotel, you can wander around the district's open-air markets which will no doubt get tummies rumbling. For dinner why not head to near-by Kensington Market, arguably the most diverse of all the city's neighbourhoods where the idea of fusion food is taken to all new heights.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 June 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 13 June 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans