Fall Colours of New England
From 24/09/2021 to 17/10/2021
Boston Set out along the Freedom Trail to see the historic sitesCape Cod Visit the seashore with its massive sand dunes and long sandy beachesMontpelier Stop at Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks for a sugar house visit and tasting of "sugar on snow," maple sugar served on ice with a pickleNorth Conway Discover this quintessential New England town full of historic buildings, quaint antique shops, bookstores and bakeriesPortsmouth See the city sitting near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, a short, wide river that divides New Hampshire and Maine.
7 BreakfastsAudio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and separate driverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Boston Welcome to the affectionately named 'Beantown', America's oldest city. A key player in America's battle for independence and the abolition movement, Boston's historical significance can only be matched with its enthusiasm for sport; baseballs legends the Red Sox hail from here, as do the Celtics basketball team. After settling in to your hotel, you might want to head on down to the Seaport District to discover just how seriously Boston takes its reputation as a seafood capital. Local specialities include 'sacred cod', fresh lobster and creamy chowder, each cooked fresh, steaming and delicious.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 June 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 13 June 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans