Greek Island Hopper
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Athens, Greece
Helloooo, Athens! Cue epic adventures, crystal clear water and more gyros than your fat pants can handle. Think: 4am kebab – but better. Gather ‘round Spartans! We’re hitting the town tonight.
Day 2 - Athens
Tick off your ancient must-dos today on a stroll with your Trip Leader. See the likes of Monastiraki Square, the ruins of the library of Hadrian, Filopappou Hill (for spectacular views over Athens and the Acropolis) and Syntagma Square for the changing of the guards. Then: delve deeper into these archeological sites with an afternoon of free time – the mighty Acropolis is waiting. Ready to dial up your ancient history quota? Jump on an optional afternoon trip to Cape Sounion and Attica. Or spend your free time hunting down the best Greek donut shop in Athens. Tonight, brace yourself for the best souvlaki outside Olympus at our included group dinner.
Day 3 - Athens to Mykonos
We’re not going to lie, this morning’s an early one – but it’s going to be oh’ so worth it! If Athens invented democracy, Mykonos pioneered the beach party that followed. As a group, we’ll hit up the windmills in Little Venice for THAT photo, check out the white-washed shop fronts of Old Town and make a mental note of all the beachfront cocktail bars to check out later. Then: the rest is up to you! Ever heard of Paradise Beach? It’s where Europe goes to party. ‘Nough said.
Day 4 - Mykonos
Sore head this morning? DW we’ve got the cure – a free day lazing on Mykonos’ soft sandy beaches. If you’re up for it, why not venture to Delos Island to check out the birthplace of the sun god Apollo on an optional archaeological tour. Or lace up those Nikes for a hike around Paradise Beach. It’s 100% up to you – make the most of it!
Day 5 - Mykonos to Paros
Say goodbye to Mykonos (and the Italian you met at Tropicana last night) – we’re heading to Paros this morning. Expect: more white and blue coloured paradise. Get your bearings around Parikia (aka Paros’ capital) before cutting loose to do whatever you want. Get your architecture fix at the Church of 100 Doors. Explore the cobblestone streets in Naoussa. Or grab some chill time at Kolimbithres beach.
Day 6 - Paros
Oh, what's that? Free time to do your own thing? We thought so. Chill at the beach with your trip mates. Settle in at a local restaurant. Or jump on the bus to Lefkes for some sick views. Want to explore a little deeper? There's a full day trip to Naoussa, Kolymbithres beach and the church of Ekatontapiliani on offer too. Get out there!
Day 7 - Paros to Santorini
Jump back on the ferry - the blue-domed cliffside houses of your Insta feed await in Santorini. Get the tour of Fira with your Trip Leader (the side of the island with the best views). Then: it's time to make your friends back home jealous AF with THAT sunset pic. Lucky for you, we're no rookies when it comes to picking the best spot. So settle in, this is going to be one to remember.
Day 8 - Santorini
On today's agenda? OPTIONS. Get your fill of blue-domed churches, rustic windmills and whitewashed houses with an adventure around the island. Or sign up for a full-day volcano excursion - starting with a sail in a traditional caldera, before getting your hike on - volcano style. And just in case your iPhone gallery wasn't filled last night, there's an additional Oia sunset tour on the cards too. We'll round things off with a group dinner. Best day ever? We're not surprised.
Day 9 - Santorini to Athens
Whip out your camera and snap one last pic – it’s your last morning in Santorini. Disclaimer: we’ve got a lengthy ferry ride back to Athens. But sometimes it’s about the journey, right? And with a fully-charged phone, upgraded seats and your trip mates by your side – we’ll be back in Athens before you know it! Ready to hit the town? Make it count – we’ll be saying goodbye in the morning.
Day 10 - Athens
After breakfast, it’s time to say goodbye. Try not to get too emotional – you could be an ugly crier. So, where to next?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..