New Zealand Tours: "Sweet as" South Trip 9 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 03 Oct-12 Nov 20.
Accommodation: 7 nights lodge multi-share room, 1 night multishare hotel.
Trip Leader: Expert Trip Manager, driver & local guides.
Transport: modern, air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 8 Breakfasts & 3 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: See the peak of Mt Cook from across the beautiful blue glacial Lake Ohau; See the historic Church of the Good Shepard; Experience rural NZ country life with a farm visit in Te Anau; Cruise the glassy waters of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Milford Sound; Stop at AJ Hackett Kawarau Bridge; View a native greenstone carving demonstration in the goldrush town of Hokitika.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $293 *pp, Offer ends 01 Sep 20! Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your "Sweet as" South Trip tour with Contiki departs from Christchurch.
Experience the best of South! From Lake Ohau to Queenstown to Christchurch - it's an adventure you won't want to end. Start off on a scenic flight over Mt. Cook then get ready to hit Queenstown, the adventure Capital of the World. Try bungy, or you can opt to take a stunning Milford Sound cruise. In Franz Josef you'll hike a glacier before your tour ends in Christchurch.
Highlights: Christchurch, Lake Tekapo, Lake Ohau (1 night), Arrowtown, Te Anau (1 night), Milford Sound, Queenstown (4 nights), Wanaka, Haast Pass, Franz Josef Glacier (2 nights), Hokitika, Arthurs Pass, Christchurch
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 1 September 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Book by 1 Sep 20 and Save up to 15% is valid on select New Zealand trips departing from 1 Oct 20 onwards.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZ$200 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) with final payment due 45 days prior to departure..