New Zealand Tours: Northern Choice Trip 10 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 12 Oct-13 Nov 20.
Accommodation: 8 nights hotel multi-share room, 1 night multishare special stay.
Trip Leader: Expert Trip Manager, driver & local guides.
Transport: modern, air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 9 Breakfasts & 3 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: Spectacular drive along the Kaikoura Coast and visit to a seal colony; Tuck into coffee and cake in one of Wellington's cafes, including a 'Heart parcels' brownie with proceeds going towards supporting the homeless; special stay - ski lodge in Ohakune; take a behind the scenes tour of the of a Kiwi conservation project at the Rainbow Springs Kiwi Encounter; in Rotorua - Experience a traditional Maori cultural performance and feast on a ground-smoked hangi dinner; Visit Hobbiton and take a guided tour of the set made famous by the "Lord of the Rings & Hobbit" movies; Check out Whangarei and Kawakawas famous Hundertwasser toilets; Get a dose of history with a guided tour of the Waitangi Treaty Grounds Tour; Tuck into a true Kiwiana fish'n'chips dinner, seafood chowder or NZ Lamb salad overlooking the Bay of Islands in Paihia.
Plenty of optional experiences are also available at an extra charge.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $335 *pp, Offer ends 01 Sep 20! Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Northern Choice Trip tour with Contiki departs from Christchurch.
Just how much mind-boggling can be packed into a 10-day holiday? Quite a lot when you're prancing around New Zealand. We'll sojourn our way from Christchurch to Auckland, chowing fish'n'chips and Maori hāngi meals, watching geothermic mud pools boil & signing up for adrenalin rushes that will buzz on in our minds 'til we're old and grey.
Highlights: Christchurch, Kaikoura, Picton, Wellington (2 nights), Mt Ruapehu (1 night), Lake Taupo (1 night), Huka Falls, Rotorua (2 nights), Auckland (1 night), Paihia (2 nights), Auckland
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 1 September 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Book by 1 Sep 20 and Save up to 15% is valid on select New Zealand trips departing from 1 Oct 20 onwards.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZ$200 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) with final payment due 45 days prior to departure..