New Zealand Tours: Kiwiana Panorama Trip 14 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 23 Nov 20 - 30 Jan 21.
Accommodation: 6 nights hotel multi-share, 6 nights lodge multi-share 1 night multi-share special stay.
Trip Leader: Expert Trip Manager, driver & local guides.
Transport: modern, air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 13 Breakfasts & 4 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: Visit Hobbiton and take a guided tour of the set made famous by the "Lord of the Rings & Hobbit" movies; Experience a traditional Maori cultural performance and feast on a ground-smoked hangi dinner; See (and smell) Rotorua's bubbling geothermic mud pools; Take a behind the scenes tour of the of a Kiwi conservation project at the Rainbow Springs Kiwi Encounter; See an active stratovolcano with Mt Ruapehu; Tuck into coffee and cake in one of Wellington's cafes, including a 'Heart parcels' brownie with proceeds going towards supporting the homeless; take a guided city tour of a city in transition: Christchurch; View a native greenstone carving demonstration in the goldrush town of Hokitika; stop at AJ Hackett Kawarau Bridge; Take a scenic drive through Haast Pass & see Thunder Creek Falls.
Plenty of optional experiences are also available at an extra charge.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $463 *pp, Offer ends 01 Sep 20! Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Kiwiana Panorama Trip tour with Contiki departs from Auckland.
Ready for the ultimate 2 week adrenaline rush? Eat with the Māori in Rotorua, hike up an active volcano, cruise on Lake Taupo and head to the adventure capital of the world, Queenstown. Ever tried bungy jumping, sky diving, canyon swinging? Now's your chance.
Highlights: Auckland, Rotorua (2 nights), Huka Falls, Lake Taupo (1 night), Mount Ruapehu (1 night), Wellington (2 nights), Picton, Kaikoura, Christchurch (1 night), Arthurs Pass, Hokitika, Franz Josef Glacier (2 nights), Haast Pass, Wanaka, Queenstown (4 nights)
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 1 September 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Book by 1 Sep 20 and Save up to 15% is valid on select New Zealand trips departing from 1 Oct 20 onwards.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZ$200 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) with final payment due 45 days prior to departure..