New Zealand Tours: North Island Off-Grid Trip 7 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 08 Nov 20-17 Jan 21.
Accommodation: 2 nights in Hotel, 2 nights in Special Stay - Marae, 2 nights in Special Stay - Blue Duck Station.
Trip Leader: Expert Trip Manager, driver & local guides.
Transport: modern, air-conditioned coach, ferry, boat.
Meals: 4 Breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: Learn about Tikanga and Kawa, M?ori customs and protocols of the marae, in Rotorua; Help prepare a M?ori hangi feast while listening to traditional stories around the table; Take a behind the scenes tour of the of a Kiwi conservation project at the Rainbow Springs Kiwi Encounter; Take a lunch stop in the North Island's lakeside resort town of Taupo; Enjoy a fresh & sustainably-sourced farm-to-table feast at the spectacular Blue Duck Station; Explore the hiking trails at Blue Duck Station, along the banks of both the Whanganui and Retaruke Rivers; Get a guided city tour of the captivating cultural hub of Wellington.
Plenty of optional activities are available at each stop at an extra charge.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $230 *pp, Offer ends 01 Sep 20! Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your North Island Off-Grid Trip tour with Contiki departs from Auckland.
Want to experience New Zealand's North Island like a local? This adventure brings you into New Zealand's wilderness, with unforgettable local experiences every single day. Take jet boat tours, learn to surf, hike up volcanoes, learn the ways of the Māori tribe in Rotorua and stargaze to your heart's content - and that's a small sample of the adventures awaiting you. This is the North Island unplugged, and it's utterly unforgettable.
Highlights: Auckland, Raglan (1 night), Rotorua (2 nights), Blue Duck Station (2 nights), Wellington (1 night)
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 1 September 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Book by 1 Sep 20 and Save up to 15% is valid on select New Zealand trips departing from 1 Oct 20 onwards.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZ$200 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) with final payment due 45 days prior to departure..