LA to the Bay(Twin Room,Start Los Angeles, End San Francisco)
From 09/05/2021 to 24/11/2021
See Beverly HillsSee Mann's Chinese Theatre, Walk of Fame and drive along the famous Sunset StripVisit Santa Monica & Venice BeachSurfliner Train to San DiegoScenic drive through Cleveland National Forest, Anza Borrego Desert & Sonoran DesertCapture some incredible photos with a visit to a panoramic viewpointHike along the Canyon's South Rim.
Hotels, lodges and resorts are the name of the game.
Think comfy pillows and lively communal areas for you and your new travel buddies to socialise.
We'll get 12 of your meals and you get the rest.
You can refuel over breakfast and grab some authentic American dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of this country's best gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Los Angeles Get into the city that mixes up glamour, grit and the American Dream: Los Angeles. It’s packed with legends, full of energy and there are loads of things to do. Head to mythical Hollywood and walk across the holy ground for stars. Check out the Kodak Theatre, where the Oscars are held every year and Mann's Chinese Theatre, where so many greats have pressed their hands into the cement. Cruise down the hottest shopping street in LA, Melrose Avenue, and one of the best areas for nightlife, the Strip (Sunset Boulevard), with its billboards, clubs and eateries, before getting a glimpse at one of the world’s wealthiest suburbs in Beverly Hills. A little further west discover Santa Monica, LA’s oldest beach resort. Known for its liberal vibes, art galleries and wide sand beaches, Santa Monica is all about the California coast lifestyle. See the famous pier, which serves as a permanent amusement park, complete with a solar powered Ferris wheel. Maybe later travel out to LA’s quirkiest suburb where anything goes: Venice Beach. A favourite hang out spot for locals, colourful Venice Beach attracts all sorts of people. Get a feel for street life when you hit the buzzing broadwalk, where performers, tattoo artists, hair braiders, musicians and roller bladders gather. Make sure you check out the markets and stalls, as well as the greased-up body builders pumping iron at the famous open air gym, Muscle Beach. Later head out and hit the town's hottest bars and clubs.
Day Day 2 - Los Angeles to San Diego Next up, the O.C. – Orange County. You’ll join the crew and find yourselves cruising on the Surfliner Train as it cruises across the Pacific coastline before winding around to the super laid back locale of San Diego. Recline into relaxation mode and take in the laid back nature of San Diego. We'll start embodying the easygoing vibes with a visit to the eclectic mix of vibrant neighbourhoods around this city, including Balbao's Park for some Mother Nature time. Consider yourself a thrill seeker? Why not drive your very own speedboat (yes you can take the wheel) with a guide around the San Diego Harbour.
Day Day 3 - San Diego to Phoenix Now you've had a taste of living the San Diego dream, it's time to crank up the heat as we enter the desert. We say farewell to our California love and delve a little deeper inland to see what Arizona has to offer.This impressive metropolis is situated right smack bang in the middle of the desert and is a sight you won't forget anytime soon. Uninterrupted sunshine is expected for approximately 300 days a year, making this place a super steamy urban mirage perfect for shopping and sporting events. We'll enjoy a picnic in the gorgeous Papago Park, surrounded by red buttes and fishing lagoons. Dreamy or what?
Day Day 5 - Grand Canyon National Park You deserve a full day out here to truly appreciate the wilderness taking in its dramatic scenery. This day will be like no other; beginning with a hike through the UNESCO World Heritage listed site, there's also the option of a bike ride, then the day will end with a spine-tingling sunset. Incredibly, there's also the option to view this wonder from the best and most thrill-seeking seat in the house – a helicopter.
Day Day 7 - Las Vegas You have today all to yourself but you’ll need to run to a tight schedule to fit in all of Vegas' weird and wonderful charms. Travel the world in a day, taking in the famous Bellagio fountain, a Venetian gondola and even an Egyptian pyramid, all whilst staying firmly within the city's realm. Feeling romantic? Stop by and see one of the many Elvis impersonators for a shotgun wedding ceremony, and maybe even get hitched yourself...(joking). Tonight live like a baller while you cruise along the 'Strip' in a party bus and don't stress, the bills on us. Later, you’ll witness the 24-hour party scene first hand when you head out for a night with the crew.
Day Day 10 - Bass Lake to San Francisco Today we bid farewell to this achingly picturesque spot full of nature and tranquillity and look forward to a very different experience as we prepare to be a crew of city slickers once more...After getting a dose of San Fran exploring on a walking tour, admiring the street art and fog emerging over the Golden Gate Bridge, as skateboards zig zag past. You could opt for a spot of sunset sailing tonight to end things on a high - and then there's no better way to reminisce than over one final meal.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 06 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans