New York to Miami(Multi Share,Start New York City, End Miami)
From 14/03/2022 to 06/04/2022
Manhattan SightseeingVisit the Statue of LibertyMulti-day New York Subway passBrooklyn walking tourTry a slice of New York pizzaVisit a local Bronx School to learn about the Green Bronx MachineBreakfast at a New York DinerDay pass for public transportVisit John F.
Kennedy's Grave & the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery; See the Changing of the GuardIncluded flight to AtlantaDay pass for public transport.
You'll be joined on this trip by an expert Trip Manager, who'll know where to find the best bagels in NYC, when to avoid the worst tourist traps in Miami and everything that's simply unmissable along the way.
They'll be your friends as well as your guides, filling you in with all the hidden histories of this fascinating country.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive New York City Welcome to New York! After bonding this morning, we'll do some sightseeing in Manhattan and then - with your included NY subway pass - you can take off at your own pace and discover more of the ultimate big city. Otherwise, get familiar with New York’s various flavors and step into its global kitchen. Try some hand made pasta in atmospheric Little Italy, or authentic noodles from a hole-in-the-wall restaurant in bustling Chinatown. Pick up a bagel and some salami from a deli or buy an authentic American hot dog from a street stand. Exhausted but very content, we'll appreciate our stylish Times Square digs for the night, the boutique Moxy Hotel.
Day Day 6 - Washington DC A full free day in DC to do it your way is upon you. Whether that means strolling the National Mall, exploring the Smithsonian, kayaking on the Potomac (look out for dolphins) or checking out Union St Market.Our recommendation? Lunch at the fish markets. Get a taste of the city's finest seafood- and trust us, it's good - the same way the locals do.Tonight's dinner is a nod to the city's history, and the perfect opportunity to reunite with the group and hear about everyone's adventures.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans