From 01-May-2021 to 30-Sep-2021
Experiences in 5 destinations.
Locally inspired dining - a total of 13 meals.
Expert APT Driver-Guide.
Stay at APT's exclusive Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge.
Toast the day with a glass of bubbly as the sun sets over the Bungle Bungle Range.
Discover Cathedral Gorge and Piccaninny Creek in Purnululu National Park.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Gibb River Road, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek Leave Broome this morning and head to the Boab Prison Tree, believed to be 1,500 years old. Continue along the Gibb River Road to Windjana Gorge, where ancient marine fossils lay embedded in the gorge walls. Next it's on to Tunnel Creek, Western Australia's oldest cave system. Wade through the cool waters that fill the tunnel and emerge on the other side to discover a serene oasis.
Day 2 - Geikie Gorge, Halls Creek, Purnululu National Park Travel to Danggu Geikie Gorge National Park today and explore incredible Geikie Gorge, famed for its towering walls that have been bleached white by the river when it floods. Afterwards, head to Halls Creek, before arriving at Purnululu National Park. Settle in to your lodge before an open-air dinner tonight.
Day 3 - Purnululu National Park, Piccaninny Creek, Cathedral Gorge A full day has been set aside for you to explore Purnululu National Park today, starting with a walk along Piccaninny Creek. This winding gorge is set deep within the Bungle Bungle Range, offering unparalleled views of the beehive domes. Your next stop is Cathedral Gorge, a natural red rock amphitheatre created by millions of years of water erosion. This spacious cavern is renowned for its acoustics, and you'll see why as you wander through it.
Day 4 - Purnululu National Park, Kununurra Set out on a hike to Echidna Chasm, a natural cleft in the rock that reaches a staggering 200 metres in height while only being one metre wide at certain points. Later, travel along the Spring Creek Track to Kununurra.
Day 5 - Depart Kununurra Your journey comes to an end today with a transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..