Venice To Monte Carlo
Day 1 - Venice, Italy Venice rests three miles off the coast of mainland Italy and is considered one of the world's most enchanting cities. Known as the "Queen of the Adriatic," it actually comprises more than 100 separate islands. Laced together by a string of 400 intricate bridges, Venice is legendary for its labyrinthine network of canals. A whimsical stroll through the city can lead one to a hidden world of ornately decorated piazzas and shops. As you explore colorful marketplaces and busy town squares, marvel at a priceless legacy of Baroque architecture. Admire the richness of St. Mark's Basilica and the lavishness of the Palazzo Ducale. Getting lost in Venice can be a truly delightful experience. The place of dreams, this romantic city will live long in your memory.
Day 2 - Split, Croatia Travel beyond the walls of one of the most majestic cities on the Croatian Adriatic Coast. Spilt has a prestigious reputation for impressive architecture, famous museums and cultural constructs that should not be missed.
Day 3 - Kotor, Montenegro Rising above the Adriatic Sea, the town of Kotor is splendid for both its ocean views and medieval Old Town. To walk through its streets is to take a stroll through history. You'll see fortifications dating from the 9th century; the Church of Saint Ana dating from the 12th century; the Church of Saint Luke from the 13th century; the Church of the Healing Mother of God from the 15th century; the Prince's Palace from the 17th century; and Napoleon's Theatre from the 19th century. Stylish gates, enticing flights of stairs and inviting squares, all accessed via a maze of narrow lanes, make Kotor's Old Town a true delight. With your visit, you will understand why Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 4 - Ionian Sea cruising
Day 5 - Sorrento, Italy As your ship approaches the Sorrento Peninsula, delight in craggy cliffs draped with flowing pink blossoms.Renowned for its serene way of life, this romantic port exudes a special magic. Its dramatic bluffs and surrounding flowered hills bid travelers welcome to a town overflowing with charm and character. It is easy to relax in this languid southern Italian atmosphere.The sensational Amalfi Coast and the haunting ruins at Pompeii are among the region's highlights.
Day 6 - Rome (Civitavecchia) Venture through Civitavecchia, noted for its fine seafood and beautiful monuments. Then, travel to the Eternal City of Rome, with more than 2,500 years of history and ancient landmarks that will leave you with memories for a lifetime.
Day 7 - Portofino, Italy Located on the Italian Riviera, Portofino's brilliant bay is ringed by lush green hills serenely profiled against the sky.
Day 8 - Monte Carlo, Monaco Monaco is an ancient principality steeped in rich and colorful history. Its proud monarchy is presided over by Prince Albert, who assumed the throne after his famed father Prince Rainier died in 2005. Today when gazing on its modern skyline, it is hard to imagine that Monaco endured a turbulent past. Once a Greek settlement conquered by the Romans, it was bought from the Genoese in 1309 by the Grimaldis, who still rule as the world's oldest monarchy. Monaco covers less than one square mile and is known primarily for its Grand Casino.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 July 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..