Barcelona To Lisbon
Day 1 - Barcelona, Spain Barcelona’s seaside beauty, sprawling beaches, eclectic architecture, world-class tapas and Tempranillo are all reasons to fall in love with the city of Gaudí. Indeed, the treasures here are many and diverse, captivating travelers and experts alike. In fact, nine important sites in the city, seven designed by the famed architect himself, have earned the acclaim of UNESCO.
Day 2 - Barcelona, Spain Barcelona’s seaside beauty, sprawling beaches, eclectic architecture, world-class tapas and Tempranillo are all reasons to fall in love with the city of Gaudí. Indeed, the treasures here are many and diverse, captivating travelers and experts alike. In fact, nine important sites in the city, seven designed by the famed architect himself, have earned the acclaim of UNESCO.
Day 3 - Ibiza, Spain Flower power was once as prevalent on this “White Isle” as are today’s glitzy nightclubs, for Ibiza was a hub of hippie culture in the 1960s. But dig deeper and you’ll find a heritage more suitable for an island gem in the Mediterranean. Ibiza Town’s UNESCO-listed Dalt Vita chronicles much of this history, with monuments and architectural vestiges of nearly 1,000 years.
Day 4 - Alicante, Spain Drenched in year-round sunshine, this beach-loving town boasts one of Spain’s best, San Juan Beach. Sprinkled throughout its Old Town are colorful houses, winding alleyways and a beautiful Renaissance church, while a trek up Mount Benacantil leads to the medieval ruins Castle of Santa Bárabara affording spectacular views of the Mediterranean and surrounding landscape. Closer to shore, the Explanada de Espana is perfect for a stroll overlooking the sea.
Day 5 - Gibraltar, UK Climb your way to the top of this legendary limestone mass. With more than 140 caves and soaring to almost 1,400 feet, there’s no question why the Rock of Gibraltar has been a staple in ancient legends
Day 6 - Casablanca, Morocco With visions of Bergman and Bogart filling the imagination, it’s easy to explore the French-colonial design and narrow alleyways of the old Medina, and bargain-filled souks are reminders of mysterious days past. Yet this gleaming city has a firm grasp on the 21st century and today encompasses broad palm-lined boulevards, attractive public parks and soaring high-rises.
Day 7 - Portimao, Portugal
Day 8 - Lisbon, Portugal Discover the world’s last colonial empire, turned bustling cosmopolitan city. Lisbon has dozens of Moorish castles, pastel buildings, and white sand beaches to explore. This Atlantic-coast city perfectly encapsulates Mediterranean charm with its wine, food, and architecture.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 August 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..