New Zealand Tours: Winterless North 7 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 25 Oct 20-28 Mar 21.
Accommodation: 6 nights First Class hotels featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
Transport: Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi - group size maximum 24 travellers.
Trip Leader: Services of an expert Travel Director.
Meals: 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Enjoy the best of local seasonal produce at The Old Packhouse Market in Keri Keri- Northland's largest and most colourful local market; Indulge at vineyard and winery 'Karikari Estate' for wine tasting and lunch on the stunning Karikari Peninsula; Hear stories of the ancient Kauri at the award-winning Kauri Museum in Matakohe; Take a behind the scenes look at what it takes to produce large scale pottery from locally sourced clay and discover the creativity and innovation of Morris & James Pottery; Journey through a world of towering trees and rare birds in the Waipoua Forest, to meet the legendary Tāne Mahuta, the country's largest kauri tree; Learn about Rob and Carol Schluter's story pioneering a seed-to-cup experience as the only commercial coffee growers in New Zealand.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Winterless North tour with Trafalgar departs from Auckland.
There's never been a more important time to discover New Zealand, and this trip will give you a new appreciation for your own backyard. Take a behind the scenes look at what it takes to produce large scale pottery from locally sourced clay and discover the creativity and innovation of Morris & James Pottery. Journey through a world of towering trees and rare birds in the Waipoua Forest, to meet the legendary Tāne Mahuta, the country's largest kauri tree. Learn about Rob and Carol Schluter's story pioneering a seed-to-cup experience as the only commercial coffee growers in New Zealand.
Highlights: Auckland, Hokianga (2 nights), Cape Reinga, Doubtless Bay (2 nights), Bay of Islands (2 nights), Auckland
Book your Trafalgar tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 1 September 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- A deposit of $99 per person is required at time of booking (usually $200) if booked by 1 Sep 20.
- $99 per person Land Only Deposit qualifies for 30-day refund guarantee from time of booking - cancel for any reason within 30 days of deposit and receive a full refund.
- If you have a Future Travel Credit or are making a new booking, you are free to change your plans up to 30 days before you travel..