Day 1 - Brisbane Discover the capital of Queensland, Australia's Sunshine State. Laid-back Brisbane feels like a big country town, but it's actually Australia's third-largest city. Cruise from Brisbane, Australia and experience its charm in any season thanks to year-round warm temperatures. Head to South Bank, where you join the locals cooling down in one of the many museums and galleries, or enjoy the sunshine at the man-made Streets Beach. Two of Australia's beach-going meccas, the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast, border Brisbane – take a short drive out and hop on a surfboard or relax in the sun-soaked sand.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Cruising
Day 4 - Mystery Island Uninhabited and untouched by modern society, Mystery Island will make you believe it wouldn't be so bad to be a marooned sailor in an old storybook. You'll find no electricity, roads or telephones here. A comfortable 30-minute walk will take you on a self-guided tour of the entire island. Only accessible by cruise ship and the nearby inhabitants of Aneityum, you'll truly get to experience life on a deserted island. Cruise to Mystery Island and explore the white-sand shoreline and its warm waters – go for a snorkel and see an incredible underwater world untouched by human influence.
Day 5 - Port Vila In Port Vila, Vanuatu's energetic capital, you'll be greeted by friendly Bislama-speaking locals and street-side markets. Walk around the centre of town – you'll see a touch of French influence still remains in the form of bistros and murals. Cruise to Port Vila to explore the hidden waterfalls of the Mele Cascades, tucked away in the Mele village rainforest with plenty of gently sloping hiking trails. Check out Mama's Market, the cultural hub of Vanuatu, where you can sample local bananas or shop for traditional island handicrafts. Or take the 10-minute boat ride out to Pele Island: Here, you'll find picturesque beaches shaded by palm trees overlooking turquoise waters that are prime for snorkelling.
Day 6 - Cruising
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Cruising
Day 9 - Brisbane Discover the capital of Queensland, Australia's Sunshine State. Laid-back Brisbane feels like a big country town, but it's actually Australia's third-largest city. Cruise from Brisbane, Australia and experience its charm in any season thanks to year-round warm temperatures. Head to South Bank, where you join the locals cooling down in one of the many museums and galleries, or enjoy the sunshine at the man-made Streets Beach. Two of Australia's beach-going meccas, the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast, border Brisbane – take a short drive out and hop on a surfboard or relax in the sun-soaked sand.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..