New Zealand Tours: Queenstown Southern Loop small group trip 6 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 25 Oct 20-14 Mar 21.
Accommodation: 5 nights hotel.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Private vehicle, Ferry.
Meals: 5 breakfasts & 1 dinner.
Activities & Attractions: Milford Sound cruise; Milford Sound - Leader-led walk to Milford Lookout; Milford Sound - Leader-led walk to Mirror Lakes; The Catlins - Leader-led walk to Nugget Point Lighthouse; The Catlins - Leader-led walk to Cathedral Caves; Stewart Island - Leader-led orientation walk; Stewart Island - Leader-led Dark Sky briefing.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Queenstown Southern Loop small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Queenstwon.
Explore the rugged reaches of the South Island on this six-day trip with Intrepid, beginning and ending in Queenstown. Make your way to the shores of the South Island's biggest lake and sail the silent waters of glacier-carved Fiordland National Park with an unforgettable cruise on Milford Sound. Cross to the sometimes forgotten corner of Otago - the rugged cliffs of the Catlins - to hike to coastal caves, then span the gap to untouched Steward Island to explore the wilderness, listening out for the call of the kiwi. Crafted to give the right amount of active adventure and time to relax, this is the perfect southern getaway.
Highlights: Queenstown, Te Anau (2 nights), The Catlins (1 night), Stewart Island (2 nights), Queenstown
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 July 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZD$400 per person per trip for the booking to be confirmed.
- If the booking is made within 21 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Speak to your travel consultant for full details regarding Cancellation policy and date changes..