New Zealand Tours: New Zealand South Island Explorer small group trip 11 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 15 Oct 20- 29 Apr 21.
Accommodation: 10 nights lodge accommodation.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Pancake Rocks and Blowhole; Kiwi House; Lake Matheson; Arrowtown Visit; Milford Sound cruise.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your New Zealand South Island Explorer small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Christchurch.
The scenic South Island of New Zealand is part explorer, part thrill-seeker, and full of spectacular highlights. With an 11-day exploration of the best of the south, you'll be able to choose your own adventure and see what you want to see at a pace that suits you. Cruise the splendid fjords of the Milford Sound? Tick. View New Zealand's highest peak at Mt Cook? Tick. Go wild in Queenstown and have one of the country's most scenic dinners at Skyline? Tick. Bungy jump off a bridge, or take a heli-hike on the Franz Josef Glacier? Well, that's up to you. Let the thrills, spills, chills and… hills? of adventure-packed New Zealand get you exploring the best that this region can serve you on a small-group trip. The only question left is when to go.
Highlights: Christchurch (1 night), Punakaiki (1 night), Franz Josef (2 nights), Queenstown (3 nights), Milford Sound (1 night), Mt Cook Village (2 nights), Christchurch
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 July 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZD$400 per person per trip for the booking to be confirmed.
- If the booking is made within 21 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Speak to your travel consultant for full details regarding Cancellation policy and date changes..