New Zealand Tours: New Zealand South Island Discovery small group trip 10 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 16-Nov-20.
Accommodation: 9 nights hotel accommodation.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Private Vehicle.
Meals: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Arrowtown Visit; Farm tour; Wanahaka Maori Culture Experience; Cathedral Caves; Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruise; Wine tasting at Gibbston Winery and Cheesery plus cave tour.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your New Zealand South Island Discovery small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Queenstown.
Beginning and ending in Queenstown, this ten-day adventure takes you to the charming, gold rush town of Arrowtown, the rugged Catlins coastline, across the Foveaux Strait to unspoiled Stewart Island and to the breathtaking Fiordland National Park. With the perfect balance of organised activities and free time, this comfort style trip is the best way to explore the many treasures of New Zealand's south.
Highlights: Queenstown (1 night), Wanaka (1 night), Dunedin (1 night), Caitlins (1 night), Stewart Island (1 night), Te Anau (2 nights), Doubtful Sound, Queenstown (2 nights)
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 July 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZD$400 per person per trip for the booking to be confirmed.
- If the booking is made within 21 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Speak to your travel consultant for full details regarding Cancellation policy and date changes..