New Zealand Tours: New Zealand North Island Explorer Southbound small group trip 12 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 10 Jan -18 Apr 21.
Accommodation: 11 nights lodge accommodation.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Ferry, Van.
Meals: 3 breakfasts & 2 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Bay of Islands - Evening Harbour cruise; Rotorua - Te Puia Maori Art & Cultural Centre; Mt Ruapehu: Scenic flights over volcanos; Wellington - Te Papa Museum; Kaikoura Seal Colony.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your New Zealand North Island Explorer Southbound small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Auckland.
Discover New Zealand's North Island - with a taste of the South - on this 12-day adventure from Auckland to Christchurch. Ease into it with a few days soaking up the beauty of the Bay of Islands, then learn ancient Maori traditions and witness geothermal marvels in Rotorua. Choose whether to tackle the epic Tongariro Alpine Crossing and visit the cultural capital of Wellington. Explore sunny Nelson and the beachfront bush of Abel Tasman National Park and cap it off with time in Kaikoura, where the shores are filled with seals. Discover incredible landscapes and Maori culture of Te Ika-a-Maui (the Maori term for the North Island) with plenty of free time to explore at your own pace.
Highlights: Auckland (1 night), Bay of Islands (2 nights), Rotorua (2 nights), Taupo, Mt Ruapehu (2 nights), Wellington (1 night), Nelson (2 nights), Kaikoura (1 night), Christchurch.
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 July 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZD$400 per person per trip for the booking to be confirmed.
- If the booking is made within 21 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Speak to your travel consultant for full details regarding Cancellation policy and date changes..