New Zealand Tours: New Zealand North Island: Hike, Bike & Canyon small group trip 5 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 27 Oct 20- 09 Mar 21.
Accommodation: 3 nights hotel accommodation, 1 night Marae stay.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Private Vehicle.
Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner.
Activities & Attractions: The Coromandel - Leader-led to Cathedral Cove (Te Whanganui-A-Hei); The Coromandel - Visit to Hahei Hot Water Beach; Putaruru - Blue Springs; Rotorua - Leader-led Bicycle Ride around Green and Blue Lakes including picnic lunch; Rotorua - Maori Marae Overnight Stay; Kaniwhaniwha - Glow Worm Caves Canyon Experience; Raglan - Leader-led orientation walk.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your New Zealand North Island: Hike, Bike & Canyon small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Auckland.
Join Intrepid on this active escape to the coasts and lakes of the North Island. In just five-days you'll head from Auckland to hike the trails and chill out on the beaches of the Coromandel Peninsula, cycle the lakes and explore the redwood forests of geothermal Rotorua, and cross to the coast to canyon in caves filled with glow worms in Raglan. Add in the chance to immerse yourself in the Maoritanga of Te Ika-a-Maui at a marae and you've got everything you need in a local adventure.
Highlights: Auckland, Hahei (1 night), Rotorua (2 nights), Raglan (1 night), Auckland
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 July 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZD$400 per person per trip for the booking to be confirmed.
- If the booking is made within 21 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Speak to your travel consultant for full details regarding Cancellation policy and date changes..