New Zealand Tours: Taste of New Zealand's North Island 8 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 17 Oct 20-20 Mar 21.
Accommodation: 7 nights Premium twin share hotel accommodation.
Trip Leader: Expert Travel Director.
Transport: Luxury air-conditioned coach with staggered/alternate seating for a maximum of 22 guests.
Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 4 Dinners with wine.
Included Activities & Attractions: Get to know New Zealand's cool capital with a Local Expert - Experience a private tasting of a premium batch of peanut butter made by an artisan supplier and sample Wellington's very own chocolate; Sample a selection of delicious cheeses at C'est Cheese artisan deli in Featherston, housed in the historic 19th Century Anderson Building and then, visit nearby Greytown; In Martinborough, learn about the boutique Wairarapa Wine Country at your visit to the Palliser Estate; in Martinborough enjoy dinner at your hotel's own Union Square Bistro & Bar, a modern restaurant with French influence; meet Helen and John, the couple behind Olivo, the oldest commercial olive grove of the area with the mission to produce oils that are boutique, artisan and gorgeous; enjoy a private, group cooking lesson with the chef at Union Square Bistro & Bar; In Havelock North enjoy an evening of dining and wine pairing experience to Craggy Range at the foot of the towering Te Mata Peak; Explore Hawke's Bay with Insight Choice- Step back in time by taking a tour in a vintage car and visiting the majestic Municipal Theatre OR get on two wheels and take a relaxing bike ride from the city centre on the Ahuriri Estuary Trail to the Taradale Wineries; Visit Huka Falls and the Waimangu Volcanic Valley followed by a relaxing cruise around the tranquil waters of Lake Rotomahana before arriving at Rotorua; in Rotorua marvel at the 118-year-old giant redwood trees sitting in Whakarewarewa Forest and in Auckland enjoy a Celebration Dinner at the interactive Eight Restaurant, offering eight international cuisines.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Taste of New Zealand's North Island tour with Insight Vacations departs from Wellington.
Your picturesque North Island journey is specially designed to connect you exclusively with locals, as you sample regional produce and visit three world-renowned wineries. Travel local and feel like a VIP with food and wine experiences in Martinborough that are designed just for Insight guests, including visits to Olivo, Palliser Estate & a cooking school at Union Square.
Highlights: Wellington (1 night), Martinborough (2 nights), Havelock North (2 nights), Napier, Rotorua (1 night), Auckland (1 night).
Book your Insight Vacations tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 1 September 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Terms and Conditions as per relevant Insight Vacations brochure.
- $99 deposit is required with 5 days of booking.
- $99 per person Land Only Deposit qualifies for 30-day refund guarantee from time of booking - cancel for any reason within 30 days of deposit and receive a full refund.
- This trip is part of Insight Vacations' Local Escapes, a selection of local journeys that feature a max of 22 guests, staggered seating on the coach and the potential to have a double seat if travelling solo.
- Insight Vacations has new measures in place to allow for comfortable physical distancing all while guests explore close to home..