New Zealand Tours: South Island Off-Grid Trip 9 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 14 Nov 20-20 Feb 21.
Accommodation: 2 nights in Special Stay - Lochmara Lodge, 1 night in Hotel, 1 night in Lodge, 1 night in Special Stay - Eco Camp, 1 night in Eco Lodge, 2 nights in Hostel.
Trip Leader: Expert Trip Manager, driver & local guides.
Transport: modern, air-conditioned coach, ferry, boat.
Meals: 6 Breakfasts & 3 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: Learn about the wildlife recovery programme at Lochmara on a guided conservation tour; Take an underwater observatory tour with a marine biologist and learn about marine conservation in the Marlborough Sounds; Enjoy included kayaking, SUP (Stand Up Paddle boarding) and hiking from your base at Lochmara Lodge; Hike to the coastal paradise of Queen Charlotte Sound; Hand-feed native parakeets and stingrays at Lochmara Lodge; Take a guided city tour of a city in transition: Christchurch; Immerse yourself in an awe-inspiring multimedia Dark Sky Reserve experience, 13,8 billion years in the making, combining science and tātai arora (Māori astronomy); Take a short and spectacular hike to Tasman Glacier Lake; Take an early morning hike to Kea Point to see a golden sunrise fall over majestic Mt Cook; stop off in the charming historic goldrush settlement of Arrowtown; Start the morning with a yoga session at Camp Glenorchy Eco Retreat.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $421 *pp, Offer ends 31 Dec 20! Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your South Island Off-Grid Trip tour with Contiki departs from Wellington.
New Zealand's South Island is full of wonderful wilderness, which is why this adventure takes you off grid. Journeying into the thicketed heart of the South Island, you'll encounter unforgettable experiences every single day. Walk on a glacier, kayak in the Marlborough Sounds, learn yoga at an eco-retreat and bungy jump in Queenstown - and that's a small sample of the adventures awaiting you. This is the South Island unplugged, and it's utterly unforgettable.
Highlights: Wellington, Marlborough Sound (2 nights), Christchurch (1 night), Lake Tekapo, Mt Cook (1 night), Arrowtown, Glenorchy (2 nights), Queenstown (2 nights)
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 October 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Price is per person, multi-share.
- Contiki trips are for travellers 18-35 years.
- Save up to 30% is valid only for new bookings made between 19 Jun 2020 and 31 Dec 2020 based on Contiki New Release Deal.
- Discount is valid on land price only and does not include trip air and taxes.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZ$99 per person if booked prior to 17 Dec 2020 or NZ$200 thereafter, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) with final payment due 45 days before departure..