Day 1 - Brisbane Discover the capital of Queensland, Australia's Sunshine State. Laid-back Brisbane feels like a big country town, but it's actually Australia's third-largest city. Cruise from Brisbane, Australia and experience its charm in any season thanks to year-round warm temperatures. Head to South Bank, where you join the locals cooling down in one of the many museums and galleries, or enjoy the sunshine at the man-made Streets Beach. Two of Australia's beach-going meccas, the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast, border Brisbane – take a short drive out and hop on a surfboard or relax in the sun-soaked sand.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Cruising
Day 4 - Cruising
Day 5 - International Dateline The International Date Line is the meridian that separates two consecutive calendar days. Of course, since the line is mainly across open ocean, you can't see it. But without the IDL, if you cruised west around the planet you'd discover that when you returned home, it would seem as though an extra day had passed. This situation actually happened to Magellan's crew when they returned home after their circumnavigation of the earth. If your cruise should take you across this imaginary line, our staff will let you know the exact time one day turns into another - just in case you want to celebrate.
Day 6 - Cruising
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Cruising
Day 9 - Papeete, Tahiti French Polynesia Papeete is the lively capital of Tahiti – a figure-eight-shaped island formed by the eruption of two volcanoes, it's become a go-to spot for tropical adventure. A bustling urban centre, Papeete feels more French than anywhere else in Tahiti. Head to the centre of the city to see the vibrant Municipal Market, where you can pick up coffee and chocolate croissants, sample fresh produce or shop for hand-carved Tiki statues. See the waves crash against the volcanic black-sand beach at Plage du Taharuu. Cruise to Tahiti and hike through the verdant jungle at Fautaua Valley – don't miss the dramatic waterfall that cascades about 300 metres down into a natural pool.
Day 10 - Moorea Moorea is the picture-perfect vision of an ideal island paradise. Formed by volcanic activity, this heart-shaped island hidden a few short miles off the Tahiti mainland holds beaches that look out to the brightest blue waters you can imagine, and the soaring green peaks of the mountains here are the stuff of legend. Head to Tiki Village to experience a traditional Polynesian dance. Hike up to Belvedere Lookout for views of famous Cook's Bay and volcanic Mount Tohivea. Go snorkelling in the lagoon at Opunohu Bay, or check out the Moorea Dolphin Center to get up-close-and-personal with nature's cutest, most intelligent sea creatures.
Day 11 - Bora Bora Loosely translated from ancient Tahitian, Bora Bora means "created by the gods" — and when you set foot on this heavenly island in French Polynesia, you won't have any trouble understanding how it got its name. Crystalline turquoise waters and a vibrant coral reef surround a string of motus — tiny islets around the main island, just across the lagoon. Relax in the powder-soft white sand of Matira Beach, and breathe in the fresh scent of Tiare Tahiti, the distinctive white gardenia that grows wild here. Dive or snorkel among the coral reef just off Sofitel Marara. Or hike iconic Mount Otemanu, the lushly forested extinct volcano at the center of the island.
Day 12 - Cruising
Day 13 - Cruising
Day 14 - Cruising
Day 15 - Cruising
Day 16 - Cruising
Day 17 - Honolulu Honolulu packs a diverse culture and a laid-back attitude into a setting rich with beauty. Visit Pearl Harbour and tour Iolani Palace – the only former residence of a royal family in the US – to delve deeper into the Hawaiian capital's unique history. Snorkel Hanauma Bay or hike the iconic Diamond Head volcano to get up close and personal with the natural wonders that keep people coming back year after year. If time allows during your Honolulu cruise, head to nearby Waikiki for a surf; the calm waters are perfect for any experience level.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..