In the Footsteps of the Incas
From 16/08/2021 to 16/12/2021
CITY TOUR in Lima and CuscoCRUISE Lake TiticacaSCENIC DRIVE through the Sacred ValleyICONIC TRAIN journey aboard the Vistadome trainVISIT the outdoor market at Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu, Sacsayhuaman ruins, the Uros Islands, Taquile Island, Larco MuseumCONNECT WITH LOCALS Visit Hacienda Sarapampa, a Quechua word meaning corn field, and savour Peruvian farm-to-table cuisine based around this important crop.
(Day 4)DIVE INTO CULTURE Meet a Shaman who will perform a Pago a la Tierra ceremony, a ritual of the Andean culture.
Learn about natural dyeing techniques used by native weavers.
Visit a local chicheria for some traditional chicha tasting.
(Days 3, 6)LOCAL SPECIALIST For included sightseeing in Lima, Machu Picchu, Cusco, the Peruvian altiplano, Lake Titicaca and the Larco Museum (Days 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10)STAYS WITH STORIES Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness is built along the Vilcanota riverbank, on the lands of an old 17th-century colonial hacienda.
10 breakfasts4 lunches5 dinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)A Trafalgar bonus - All Intra-Air Flights: Lima to Cusco, Cusco to Juliaca and Juliaca to Lima, including porter service at all airports.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedHandcrafted HighlightsOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and local charges includedMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and separate DriverAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAirport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holidayVIP entry to many sights.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Lima (2 Nights) Bienvenidos a Lima, where we'll kick-start our effortlessly delivered journey to the iconic and unexpected sights and sounds of Peru. On arrival, transfer to your hotel, Novotel Lima, where this evening you'll meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans