From 21/12/2021 to 31/12/2021
CITY TOUR of SingaporeSEE the Parliament House, the Victoria Theatre and the Old Supreme Court BuildingVISIT Chinatown, Little India and the Singapore Botanic GardensDIVE INTO CULTURE Visit Chinatown to learn about Chinese immigrants' history.
(Day 2) Visit Little India to have an insight of Indian culture and tradition.
(Day 2) Sample famous Singaporean dishes during a heritage food trail tour.
3 breakfastsAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and restaurant gratuitiesMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and separate DriverAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAirport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holidayHandcrafted Highlights.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Embark on an exotic sojourn to the stylish island nation of Singapore - a multi-cultural business hub and ever-expanding green city. On arrival at Singapore Changi Airport you will be met and transferred to your centrally located hotel.
Day 2 - Launch your city tour at the Raffles Landing Site, where Sir Stamford Raffles is believed to have first stepped ashore in 1819 in search of a new trading port for the British East India Company. Stroll through the heart of Singapore, admiring the landmarks that reveal the city's colonial heritage, including the former Parliament House, the Victoria Theatre, originally built as the Town Hall in 1862, and the Old Supreme Court Building. 'Dive Into Culture' next with visits to Chinatown and Little India, delving into their rich traditions and savouring the exotic smells, sights and sound that emanate from its bustling streets and shopfronts. Your final stop today will be to the UNESCO-listed Singapore Botanic Gardens where you'll enjoy a leisurely walk through the National Orchid Garden featuring a sprawling display of 60,000 orchids. This evening perhaps consider joining our Optional Night Safari.
Day 3 - There are few things more important to the local Singaporeans than food and you'll discover this as you 'Dive Into Culture' and spend the morning sampling the city's culinary delights that reflect its multi-cultural influences, including Chinese, Malay, Indian and Peranakan. Rub shoulders with the locals at Geylang Serai market, which lies at the heart of the Malay community. Here you can indulge in all-time Singaporean favourites like Roti Prata and Thosai taken with a frothy glass of Teh Tarik. Continue to the Joo Chiat and Katong enclave where you will visit a Peranakan-style shophouse showcasing a display of local delicacies as well as artefacts, nyonya attire, bags and beaded slippers. The shop is run by family members who are committed to preserving the Peranakan heritage through their culinary and handicraft skills. Food sampling of Peranakan delicacies with Chinese tea will be provided. This evening consider joining our 'Night Out at Marina Bay' Optional Experience to enjoy the Rhapsody of Lights Show at Gardens by the Bay and views of Singapore from the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck.
Day 4 - Your brief encounter with Singapore at its end, take a transfer to Singapore Changi Airport for your onward flight.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 27 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans