From 21/12/2021 to 31/12/2021
Singapore Visit the Botanic Gardens, Little India, Merlion Park, Marina Bay and Chinatown.
3 BreakfastsAudio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and separate driverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Welcome to the green, vibrant city of Singapore! A true melting pot of cultures, this is the place where you can eat breakfast in Little India, lunch in Chinatown and dinner overlooking the sublime Marina Bay. All over town Michelin star worthy food is served up in market hawker stalls, while heading just a short distance out of the city will reward you with incredible walking trails, treetop jungle bridges and wildlife aplenty. Arriving today, transfer to your hotel then head out to unearth this multicultural metropolis for yourself.
Day 2 - With two days ahead on your Singapore tour package, we'll waste no time and dive right in. Today's sightseeing will kick off at the UNESCO listed Botanic Gardens. Claiming 74 hectares of botanic beauty, the gardens are a lush city oasis of lakes, lawns and themed gardens, a highlight of which is the National Orchid Garden's staggering collection of over 60,000 different orchid species. From here, visit the busy lanes and appetite inducing smells of Little India to experience this bubbly, fun neighbourhood. Next up will then be Merlion Park, where you'll view the half fish, half lion Merlion statue who proudly stands overlooking the Marina Bay, then travel on to ancient, traditional Chinatown. A blend of old and new, it is a showcase of the rich cultural history of the earlier settlers. Still up for more? Perhaps opt to make a late afternoon visit to the good time island of Sentosa for a snoop around the ultra-modern S.E.A Aquarium. Alternatively, tonight you could choose to take part in an exciting optional night safari, visiting the 40 hectares of jungle close to Singapore from the comfort of an open air tram.
Day 3 - With a day to explore your way, and all of Singapore at your disposal, your choices are endless! High up on your list will likely be a visit to Gardens by the Bay, a $1.1 billion garden wonderland of glowing trees, soaring domes and even an indoor waterfall. You could live the high life with a Marina Bay Sands visit, where you can sip a martini or a Singapore Sling at the Marina Bay Sands hotel, or head to any of Singapore's uber trendy neighbourhoods to browse shops featuring independent designers, swinging by a hawker stall to refuel at any given opportunity. This evening, why not choose to enjoy the city by night with a Singapore night optional experience. Visit Gardens by the Bay to watch Supertree Grove come alive with sound and light, before ending the night with a traditional 'bumboat' ride.
Day 4 - Short but oh so sweet, your Singapore sojourn comes to an end today, and you'll transfer to the airport to catch your onward flight. Bon Voyage!
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 27 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans