Kakadu Dreaming(Multi Share,Start Darwin, End Darwin)
From 15/01/2021 to 13/04/2021
Throughout your adventure you'll be with an expert Aussie Trip Manager who knows these parts better than anyone.
They'll be your friend as well as your guide, imparting their killer local trivia and tips as you explore the Northern Territories.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Darwin Welcome to Darwin, a land of tropical sunsets and a gateway to jaw-dropping national parks. After meeting and greeting today we have an optional visit to Crocosaurus Cove, that lets you get up-close and personal with these primitive predators at the world's largest display of Australian reptiles. Then we'll regroup at Cullen Bay to watch the spellbinding sunset, before a free evening to check out the city's cosmopolitan nightlife.
Day 2 - Darwin to Kakadu National Park After included breakfast at the hotel this morning, we'll take a city tour on the coach, and visit Parap Markets, a ritual for locals. With the aromas of rich roasted coffee and fragrant Asian cuisine filling the air, we'll check out some of the arts and crafts, before heading to Kakadu National Park.It's time to get to grips with the breathtaking landscapes of Kakadu National Park. We'll kick things off by meeting some local Aboriginal people at their business, Pudakul. We'll be taken on an immersive cultural tour where we'll have the chance to learn and understand the local customs and traditions of the Aboriginal people of the region. It's an experience not to be missed. Fully immersed in these timeless lands we'll take a hike up to Ubirr lookout, to catch a stunning sunset over the Nadab floodplain before enjoying a free evening to chill out in Anbinik.
Day 3 - Kakadu National Park Cameras at the ready! We have all day today to explore the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding National Park. You'll have the option to see the unique terrain of the Northern Territory from the sky, gliding over the strikingly different landscapes on a scenic flight. We'll also get to enjoy an included Sunset Yellow Waters cruise this evening, while learning why this region is so important to the local Aboriginal people.
Day 4 - Kakadu National Park to Katherine Gorge More natural beauty in store today, as we head to the otherworldly Katherine Gorge.Welcome to the spectacular sandstone landscapes of Katherine Gorge. We'll have the opportunity to take a cruise and explore the world famous National Park, spotting waterfalls, ancient aboriginal rock art and of course the incredible gorge itself. After visiting Mataranka Hot Springs and Edith Falls, we'll settle in our accommodation and compare photos.
Day 5 - Katherine Gorge to Darwin via Litchfield National Park Our trip comes to an end today, but not before some incredible last hurrahs...We'll make the most of our last day by heading to Litchfield National Park where we'll check out the enormous termite mounds and famous Florence Falls, two waterfalls pouring over a wide plateau into into deep, picture-perfect water holes. Grab your swimmers to take a heavenly dip in the crystal clear waters.Our trip comes to an end in Darwin, where our adventures began. We'll never forget the singular beauty of the Northern Territories. Darwin Watch the sunset at Cullen Bay Darwin to Kakadu National Park Darwin City Tour Parap Markets Kakadu National Park Gain fascinating insights into Aboriginal culture at the Warradjan Cultural Centre Hike to see thousands-of-years-old ancient Aboriginal rock art at Nourlangie Rock Spot crocodiles in their natural habitat on a Yellow Waters Cruise at Kakadu
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..