Mykonos & Santorini Island Escape(Multi Share,Start Athens, End Athens)
From 16/05/2021 to 24/09/2021
Walk through time with a city tour of historical AthensVisit Paradise BeachVisit Fira, the clifftop capital of SantoriniDinner at a local restaurant.
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels with quad share rooms and bright communal areas for you and your new squad to relax and socialise.
Fuel up for days of exploring with delicious fresh breakfast daily.
All other meals are there for you to roam free, follow your nose to where the locals hang out for even more unique tastes.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Athens Calling all Greek gods & goddesses - Welcome to the heart of ancient Greece! Meet your fellow travellers and head straight to colourful neighbourhood of Gazi. Get to know your new squad over dinner and explore the coolest nightspots and trendy culture of this old gasworks precinct.
Day Day 2 - Athens to Mykonos After breakfast we have a free morning to enjoy Athens as you like, as well as an included walking tour of the top sights. Our time in Athens was amazing and well worth delaying our island time for. But delay it further? We shall not...Let's do this! 3 nights on the island of Mykonos, how did we get so lucky? Even the boat ride across the Aegean will have you awe struck and in love.
Day Day 3 - Mykonos Here we are on a day when it feels completely fabulous to be alive. You're in Mykonos baby! And the day is yours to soak up sunshine and play in the sea. Choose to do things at your own pace or join us for an optional boat trip on the Aegean and soak up the gorgeous Greek sun while swimming in crystal clear waters. Tonight we head out for some free time to enjoy the local cuisine before enjoying some of Mykonos's famed nightlife.
Day Day 4 - Mykonos Set your watch to island time and enjoy a glorious day soaking up the laid-back vibe of Mykonos. Or opt in for a tour out to Delos,one of the most important mythological, historical, and archaeological sites in Greece.
Day Day 5 - Mykonos to Santorini This morning, let's spare a thought for all those travellers who only have the time and money to visit just one Greek Island. Those poor unfortunate souls...Saddle up! We're taking to the seas again, this time in search of the island of Santorini. It's finally your turn to be the one lulling about the white-washed blue dome churches looking like a sultry summer babe. Home to the famous Oia sunset, this is the stuff dreams are made of. Ah, life.
Day Day 6 - Santorini Rise and shine, Greek Island travellers! The island of Santorini will not explore itself. Take a swim at Perissa Beach, eat the local specialty of fried tomato balls known as domatokeftedes, and roam the streets of Fira. Just remember to plan your day around the excursion to the iconic sunset of Oia - this is not an optional you're going to want to miss.The beautiful thing about having two full days on the one island is you have time to both relax and explore. Whatever you didn't do yesterday is still up for grabs today. If you feel like you've crammed it all in already, just head to the black or red sand beaches and spend another glorious day ocean-side. Ain't life grand?
Day Day 8 - Santorini to Athens It's our last full day on trip - best hit up a big city we know and love and cause a little harmless havoc. Goodbye Santorini you sun soaked beauty, we're off to Athens.On arrival in Athens, tick off any last sightseeing you missed in this time capsule of a city tonight.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans