European Highlights(Multi Share,Start London, End London)
From 08/07/2021 to 01/10/2021
Scenic drive along the Côte d'AzurLearn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstrationSee the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery & Piazza della Signoria on a locally guided walking tour of Florence.
For 13 epic nights, you’ll rest your bones in some of Europe’s most unique accommodation.
Spend a night in Contiki’s very own French Chateau, 4 in our cosy cabins, 5 in comfortable hotels and 3 in funky hostels.
Breakfast is on us every day, and you'll also be treated to 5 dinners come night time.
Indulge in spaghetti in Italy, sample snails in France and end naughty nights out in Holland with fries drenched in mayo.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - London to Paris Join forces in London & get to know the wolf pack you're about to take on Europe with. We'll hit the road this morning and make tracks for two weeks of adventure.Shortly before we find our ferry for France, we'll be taking in the English coastline beauty of the White Cliffs of Dover. They owe their gorgeousness to their composition of chalk - you're learning and we haven't even left the UK!Off the ferry we arrive in the port town of Calais - French soil! We will travel via World War I battlefields in the Valley of the Somme, before reaching .... Paris!Pop the champagne, dial up the romance, & pass the escargot - we're in Paris, baby! Don't waste a second unpacking, we're going to hit the streets and see how this city comes alive by night.
Day Day 2 - Paris Drool over haute couture, admire the Notre Dame Cathedral whilst juggling coffee and crêpes & get artsy at the many museums of the Louvre. Just don't wear yourself out, you will probably want to get involved with dinner and the Nouvelle Eve Champagne show. Smitten and it's only day two!
Day Day 4 - Beaujolais Wine Region to French Riviera Yes, yes, you could stay here forever, but unfortunately the show must go on. And there is more French fabulousness just around the corner, we promise.Missing an opportunity to see this glorious part of the world up close and personal would be criminal. Speaking of things you shouldn't miss, this region is famous for lavender honey, aioli & rosé wine; all 3 in one meal should be your mission.
Day Day 7 - Florence to Rome This morningis a perfect balance of guided wisdom and free time to roam. We'll uncover the beautiful art of traditional leather & explore streets bursting with heritage before eventually hitting the road for Rome.And you thought your morning was interesting! The afternoon will really take it up a notch as we uncover Italian icons in the country's capital of Rome as you get a glimpse of its glory by night. Gelato, pizza and ancient monuments - perfecto!
Day Day 8 - Rome When in Rome...take an optional guided tour of the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Religious or not, the Vatican's Italian Renaissance church will send shivers down your spine. This is also the day to learn a thing or two about the Colosseum & do a bit of your own exploring. Espressos and people watching should be high priority.
Day Day 9 - Rome to Venice We may be hitting the road again, but we're not done with Italy just yet. We have one more city to lust over... Venice is yours for the this glorious Italian afternoon. We'll be jumping aboard our own private boat and hitting the canals en route to the historical heart of the city. A guided walking tour and a gondola ride are up for grabs, or you can always choose to get lost on your own and see where the maze takes you.
Day Day 13 - Amsterdam It's our last full day on trip & our last night to party up a storm with the squad. Use the day to explore quirky museums & sample the endless array of cuisines this city has on offer. The best way to say farewell to this gorgeous city? Opt to take the A'DAM lookout swing, an incredible observation deck with unrivalled panoramas of the twisting canals below.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 11 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans