London Explorer 3 Day
From 30/03/2021 to 29/03/2022
Snooze in your choice of top-quality hotel (Royal National or Imperial Hotel) for 2 fabulous nights.
Sleep two or three to a room if you're happy to share with your new besties, or throw a few extra pounds down to treat yourself to single-share accommodation.
Wake up and munch your way through a generous serving of continental breakfast before you trot off to check out the big smoke.
You’ll be welcomed to London by our team at the Contiki Basement.
The Contiki Basement is a one stop shop for all of your London needs, with last minute essentials, free WiFi, chill out areas, luggage storage and, of course, the Contiki Basement crew, our wise London locals who can point you in any direction your wandering heart desires.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - London London's calling! Welcome to this historic capital of culture and commerce, as you settle into your fancy digs at the Royal National Hotel (or similar). This is an unguided tour, but it's all about seeing this concrete jungle at your own pace. Once you've settled in you'll receive your 3-Choice London Explorer Pass, your gateway to some of the city's coolest activities.
Day 2 - London Good morning London! How you spend your day is up to you - use your included pass to check out eerilly lifelike celebrity waxworks at world famous Madame Tussauds, opt to see the skyline from a peerless perspective on the London Eye, get spooked out at the London Dungeon and more. In the evening, have some fish and chips and a pint in a local pub. After all that exploring, you've earned it.
Day 3 - London Another day of London exploration awaits.From Kensington Palace to St Pauls Cathedral, your pass can show you this richly historic city in all its glory. London, it's been a blast. Why not join our Great Britain and Ireland trip to uncover even more of these fascinating isles?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..