Rome to London Trail(Multi Share,Start Rome, End London)
From 25/04/2021 to 24/10/2021
Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstrationVisit a French Perfumery in Paris to learn about the secrets of the perfume trade through an olfactory journeyDrive through the WWI Battlefields on our way to London.
Snooze in a combination of funky hostels and hotels for 7 nights in same-sex multi-share accommodation.
This whirlwind tour will see you cruise through some of the food capitals of the world.
Wake up to breakfast on us each day, and be treated to 2 dinners: think hearty French, Swiss and Italian nosh, plus lashings of cheese.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Rome Buon giorno! Welcome to the Eternal City. Head out and explore some of the sights before tonight when you'll get a chance to meet your travel squad and plan your next epic week together!
Day Day 2 - Rome to Florence We may be hitting the road again, but we're not done with Rome just yet. Make the most of it this morning with our Local Guide's optional tour of the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Then afterwards, we hit the road as we have one more city in Italy to lust over…For those of you not familiar with the whole Florence deal, we have two words for you: it's heaven. Potter along the River Arno, be totally Tuscan with a drop of Chianti wine, and take in the beauty of the city and its protruding Duomo Cathedral.
Day Day 3 - Florence Today is a perfect balance of guided wisdom, food and free time to roam. Take the opportunity to explore streets bursting with heritage and delicious flavours in an optional street food walking tour, or take yourself to the local markets and down some gelato. Tonight you can choose to end your Tuscan love affair at an optional dinner - think olive oil tasting, each meal matched with a locally produced wine and more.
Day Day 5 - Swiss Alps Open the window of your room & drink in the incredible view - if you can find words or photos that do it justice, we applaud you! If you're feeling audacious, opt to take a trip to a Swiss mountain with your travel crew, or feel free to explore this classic European adventure town.
Day Day 6 - Swiss Alps to Paris Out with the altitude, in with the inner-city Parisian bliss. Once we've crossed the border out of Switzerland we will be coasting through the pretty wine producing region of Burgundy before our arrival in Paris.Passing through the gorgeous Burgundy region, we'll reach Paris and enjoy an included dinner before a chance to explore the glittering city of lights.
Day Day 7 - Paris Fragonard Perfumery now there's a place to check in on Facebook! And stock up on perfume, obviously. Especially given the greatly discounted prices and authenticity of buying in France. Later you can moan over haute couture you can't afford, admire the Notre Dame Cathedral whilst juggling coffee and crêpes, & get artsy at the many museums of the Louvre. Just don't wear yourself out, you will probably want to get involved with dinner and a cabaret show. With your last night looming, make it one to remember in the city of lights.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 07 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans