London to Barcelona Quest(Multi Share,Start London, End Barcelona)
From 02/06/2021 to 08/10/2021
Explore Barcelona's Gothic beauty on a walking tour including Las Ramblas.
Snooze in a combination of funky hostels and hotels for 7 nights in same-sex quad-share accommodation.
This whirlwind trip will see you cruise through some of the food capitals of the world.
Wake up to breakfast on us each day, and be treated to 3 dinners.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - London to Paris Welcome to the first day of the best holiday of your life - we're calling it early! After a few pleasantries in London we'll get the show on the road with Paris in our sights.A few hours in and your jaws are on the floor already. These chalk cliffs that edge the English coastline are known as the White Cliffs of Dover, the first of many natural beauties we'll see on this trip.After we ferry across the English Channel for France we'll arrive in Calais, where we will take in the history of World War I battlefields in the Valley of the Somme.Kicking off night one, we arrive in none other than the lust-worthy Paris! It's straight down to business with a tour of the city lit up by the lights of night.
Day Day 2 - Paris Drool over haute couture you can't afford, admire the Notre Dame Cathedral whilst juggling coffee and crêpes, & get artsy at the many museums of the Louvre. Just don't wear yourself out, you will probably want to get involved with dinner and a cabaret show. Smitten and it's only day two!
Day Day 3 - Paris to Bordeaux Wipe away your tears sad travellers! Paris is not going anywhere, you can always come back and visit her again. You, on the other hand, are going somewhere, and it's somewhere pretty magnificent...Wise folk tell us that wine has been produced in Bordeaux since the 1st Century - that's a long time, which means they know what they're doing. And it's not just the vin that has dragged us here, it's a pretty place to boot featuring its famous Miroir d'eau (water mirror).
Day Day 7 - Barcelona They say this sexy city sizzles and we couldn't agree more. For a taste of what you can do, here's just a start of the never-ending list. Channel Gaudi at Sagrada Familia, his greatest masterpiece, started in 1882. This labour of love is still not compete, but is one for the Instagram upload for sure. Parc Guell could be next on the list, followed by a swim at the beach, and of course taking to the backstreets for some endless tapas and paella. Washed down with sangria of course.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 April 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 16 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans