Ibiza & Beyond(Multi Share,Start Barcelona, End Madrid)
From 06/07/2021 to 20/09/2021
For 8-nights you’ll be catching zzzz’s in a mix of homely Spanish hotels and trendy hostels.
Delight your tastebuds with delicious Spanish fare from tapas to churros.
Wake up to a hearty breakfast each day and enjoy a welcome dinner on us.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Barcelona We'll join up & kick off in the sultry Spanish city of Barcelona. From the hip hood of Gracia to the iconic church of Sagrada Fam?lia, this city is a utopia of possibilities. We'll warm up to the spirit of adventure with a welcome dinner, then the night hours will be open to us if we're feeling mischievous.
Day 2 - Barcelona From the Gothic Quarter to the LaRambla district, we won't leave a pocket of this sizzling city uncovered. You can choose to take a cruise of the backstreets by bike & sign up for a traditional Flamenco Show over tapas and drinks. Top off with churros and sangria for ultimate Spanish bliss.
Day 3 - Barcelona to Ibiza via Denia Switching from ancient streets to strobe lights, we'll head south along the coast to Denia where we then take voyage by ferry to the world's party capital of Ibiza.Life will be dialled up to 100% from the moment we pull up at port. Day parties, DJs, beach clubs, warehouse bars - this island has earned its reputation as a mecca of good times. Take to the nightlife on our first night or stay low key knowing we have two more nights ahead of us to enjoy this playground.
Day 4 - Ibiza Those not fussed on 6am dance floor sessions will find no shortage of enjoyment from the pristine beaches and water sports abounding on the island. Roam tiny Spanish food markets or hippie garb markets in the island's centre, between languorous beach dips and clothes-optional sunbaking. See the daylight hours out with sunset at the original Caf? del Mar and a munch worthy meal of fresh seafood.
Day 5 - Ibiza Though you could never quite exhaust all the excitement on offer in Ibiza, today might call for a boat trip somewhere new, say the idyllic isla of Formentera? Later you can shimmy yourself into the early hours of the morning, making the most of our final hours island side.
Day 6 - Ibiza to Valencia via Denia Muchas gracias, Ibiza. Today we wave goodbye to our new favourite party paradise and head back to the mainland. Save the sobs - we have plenty of balmy nights and adventure left ahead of us.After our Mediterranean Sea sail & a short bout by land, we'll find ourselves in Valencia, where crumbling coloured buildings meet spaceship looking architecture, and parks and fountains fill the streets. Step one of our cultural immersion will be to sign up for a cook off & dinner - Valencia is the birthplace of Spain's much adored paella dish after all.
Day 7 - Valencia to Madrid Though we'll feel sincere love for Spain's third largest city, we won't be dwelling on sad feels too much given our final destination. Pack your bags, we're headed to Madrid.Mosques, churches and medieval buildings sit atop the hill town of Toledo. We'll uncover the city's gothic cathedral, the famous Renaissance sculptor, painter and architect El Greco's house and the site of sieges, revolutions and treason. Just another pit-stop in our life in the glorious Spain. From rooftop bars to 1920's architecture, Madrid holds an unassuming charm and multi-layered persona that's hard to resist. We'll bunker down here for the rest of our trip, getting acquainted with every nook and cranny.
Day 8 - Madrid Today is yours to uncover the city, with a full free day giving you the chance to venture through the heart of Spain's capital to find out what makes it so special. Why not opt for a bike tour, hitting the streets on two wheels to discover more of Madrid beyond the main city sights? Otherwise check out the trendy Malase?a district, catch some reflection rainbows at the Crystal Palace in Buen Retiro Park, or hit The Golden Mile for some high-end shopping. Then toast our final night with an optional Farewell Espa?ola dinner, saving your goodbye tears for the AM.
Day 9 - Madrid Our last morning on trip is a license to get a little sombre, then patch things up by eating churros for breakfast. We'll say our goodbyes before going our separate ways, and quickly putting more travels in the pipeline. Start Barcelona Explore Barcelona's Gothic beauty on a walking tour including Las Ramblas See Gaudi's Sagrada Familia & the 1992 Olympic Games complex Ibiza Let loose at a base-thumping Ibiza Boat Party Valencia to Madrid via Toledo See the Gran Via, Royal Palace the Puerta del Sol & Plaza de Espana
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans